Thread: Welcome to the Game

Recently I was asked how I liked playing the Nations biggest game. I asked what the hell are you talking about.

The person told me that the US was currently involved in a Nationwide game craze. I'm sure you've heard of it.

I said no.... tell me about it.

Well the game is actually a mix of some reality shows.

Hillary Clinton is playing the Amazing Race

O'bama is playing Big Brother

And the rest of us are playing Survivor.

Hope we win.
    If my wife gave head and fucked more often you would not know me.

My wife told me the other day she was going to cut me off... I told her she had to figure out where I was getting if from first.

Ugly girls give the best Blow Jobs because they have to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alwayswillingnable @ Mar 10 2009, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Recently I was asked how I liked playing the Nations biggest game. I asked what the hell are you talking about.

The person told me that the US was currently involved in a Nationwide game craze. I&#39;m sure you&#39;ve heard of it.

I said no.... tell me about it.

Well the game is actually a mix of some reality shows.

Hillary Clinton is playing the Amazing Race

O&#39;bama is playing Big Brother

And the rest of us are playing Survivor.

Hope we win.[/b]
    AWNA,

You know we will win. Nobody&#39;s kicking me off this island!!!! In spite of all the troubles, this is still the best country to live (and prosper) in. Things may take longer, goings may be a little bit rougher but in the end, we all prefer being here to anywhere else(and for good reasons)

HH
    If it weren&#39;t for the desire to get it more often, we would still be living in caves.