Thread: Sophie Bella: Attention to detail!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Iron Butterfly's Avatar
    Date: Early March

Provider: Sophie Bella

Phone or Pager: She will provide
    Email Address: she will provide

Website/URL:
    http://sophiebella.rare-courtesan.com/

City, State:
    Austin TX

Appointment Type: ( outcall)

Provider Category: ( Independent)

Activities: CON, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS, CG, DOGGY, MISS

Session Length: Two Hours

Fee quoted: $$$$$$

Total Paid: BU

Was tipping or upselling an issue?:
    No

Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes

Hair Color and Length: Sophie’s hair is long dark brown, silky to the touch, almost to the lower part of her back.

Race: Caucasian

Perfume/Fragrance: All natural, very nice, just like a woman should.

Smoking Status: No

Where did you hear about this provider? P411

Provider’s Face and Body:
    Very pretty, natural looking, great smile, wonderful dark brown eyes that captivate you, the look of innocence, her measurements are 34-25-36 (size 4, B cup).

TCB skills: Excellent, like your lover.

Comments:

The experience

Sophie arrived wearing jeans and a blouse; she was very natural, dressed as a hot lady out and about. I like this, to just have her as she is, no made up look or height heals, and lingerie. I welcomed her in and asked what she wanted to drink, we sat on the couch catching up, and chatting about life.

She would kiss me lightly as we talked, we were both reserved and relaxed, very natural. As time went by, we were getting into each other as the kissing increased and the heat was on. She asked if she could hop in the shower and rinse off, “sure thing baby” as she walked away to shower, she said “don’t be dressed when I came back” being the obedient subject of her desire, I undressed and sat back on the couch drinking my glass of wine.

Sophie returned with a towel wrapped around her body, it was like one of those classic Kim Novak, or Brigitte Bardot movies I use to watch as a young man, where she would come fresh out of the shower and warring only a skimpy towel, DATY was on my brain. She sat next to me as I sit there naked to the world, she came close to me and kissed me, her cool damp body felt so good. She stood up and dropped the towel as she returned to cuddle close to me, kissing and feeling me, “I am still wet” she said as she climbed on to me, laying stretched out over me kissing me as my hands felt her backside.

Soon Sophie was on her knees sucking my cock, she went hard right from the start, no playing around here, as I challenged myself to not get to excited, I reached over and felt her back and butt while she sucked away on me, keeping my mind occupied on her body as to not give in to the intense BBBJ she was giving me. I brought her up a few times to kiss me and taste her joy, this made me want her pussy even more as she continued to suck on me.

We moved to the chase as she laid back, I moved to her side almost in 69 position but not quite, I started to lick her from top to bottom, slowly gently teasing her as she reached and felt my stiffening cock, squeezing my balls. I licked her like this for a wile, then I settled in a more traditional DATY position, on my knees at her feet as she lay back I pleased her sweet pussy, she tasted so good and had that right out of the shower feel. I licked her until she came, and she came hard, as I watcher her recover and we talked for a few moments.

BBBJ was back on the menus as she pleased me as Sophie can only do. I was ready for the fucking to start, so we moved to DOGGY on the chase, Sophie loves to be fucked from behind, and tonight she wanted it. Therefore, I rose to PLANK as I delivered what I could without blowing my top. We did this for a while until she asked, “can we move to your bed, I love that big bed of yours”, so off we went, who says size doesn’t mater?

I cleaned up so she could suck on me some more, or you could say devour me some more, next we were back to fucking as she laid flat on her stomach I fucked her from behind as hard as I could, all the while she was saying, “fuck me harder, fuck me”, so I gave her the best I could, she definitely wanted me to give her all I could and then some, We went to various DOGGY positions on the bed, and then we went to MISS for some intimate slow fucking.

Soon the slow fucking ended up with her legs pushed back to her chest and the sound of flesh slapping together filled the night. “Fuck me from behind again” she said, as I set two pillows on the footboard for her to rest on as I rose to PLAK and delivered the finally of fucking this night, I held out as long as I could being her desire to get fucked hard over came my desire to last as longs as I could. I came before I could bring her to her orgasm, just the way I am made, but I did come close.

We lay together for a wile enjoying each other’s company in post coital time. After we got dressed and were in conversation, Sophie said “you broke the pattern, the candles, theirs only ten over there, your not the only one to have OCD” Sophie was referring to the fact that all my candles are always set in groups of 18, but this time I had one group that was ten and the other thirteen. She said she noticed I did this a long time ago, meticulously placed my candles in order.

I was impressed that she noticed the details of my candle placement, I told her, it’s a Hobby of mine, the candles that is. Sophie does pay attention to the subtle details of our dates and this makes her GFE a very memorable one, and one that keeps me coming back time and time again. She always making me feel like her lover. Sophie has this innocence to her, when she looks at you with those big brown eyes of her, her smile portrays such innocence, but she soon turns into the sassy vixen that she is. She always challenges me to come out of my comfort zone, you know the one I am talking about, I like this about her, and it is very refreshing to experience this in such a lovely young lady.

Would you recommend this Provider: Yes

"the artist formerly known as DATYMAN" in search of the gaped girl...

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar

CON = Come on noggin'?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (down41 @ Mar 8 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    CON = Come on noggin&#39;?[/b]
    I&#39;m guessing it means "CONversation", but with Sophie, I usually use "ISC" for intellectually stimulating conversation.

Well done, DMan!
    z