Total Paid: $$
Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
Hair Color and Length: blonde, medium length
Race: Caucasion
Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD reviews and Yahoo IM chats
Provider`s Body: very pretty with blonde hair, cute face with sexy as hell pouty lips, curves in all the right places
What was the Provider's Attitude like? very sweet and nice to finally meet you!

Comments: I had been trying to sync up some time to see Alana for quite awhile and even though her incall is very close to home, it never would quite work out. Finally, Thursday before last it did!

Alana greeted me at her door in a super sexy pink fishnet outfit that showed all her ample curves (which are in all the right places). She gave me a hug and a nice kiss as we both said it was nice to finally meet in person. She led me upstairs to the bedroom and after a little small talk we both got very comfortable and laid back to talk some more. Talking and caressing led to a little more and the next thing I knew she was kissing me all the way down my body.

I was very much at attention by this time and she took me in her mouth for an awesome bbbj that felt incredible. This continued for quite awhile as she licked, kissed, sucked, went down to my balls and below, licking, slobbering…on and on. We then suited up and she got on top of me for some nice cowgirl which turned into Asian cg and the sight of her thrusting up and down on me was incredible. We then moved to some mish and almost pumped our way off the side of the bed! I really needed to taste her at this point and it was nice and fresh as I dined for a few minutes. We then moved back into cowgirl for awhile until I was very close. I pulled out of her and she removed the cover and started another slow and teasing BBBJ until I could not take it anymore and exploded all over those pouty lips and beautiful face. I was spent and thoroughly enjoyed my time with Alana and will be back for a return visit for sure!

Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes - absolutely