Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 250
Total Paid: 250
Upselling or tipping issues?:no
Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
Hair Color and Length: meduim length blonde
Race:caucasion
Perfume/Fragrance: clean
Smoking Status: She says she is a light smoker on profile, but wasn't noticeable
Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD and here
Provider's Face and Body: Pretty face, eyes and smile. Petite body 4'11" 100lbs 34b 22 34 Some tattoes but tastefully done.

Provider's Attitude: Just like her ad. You ain't leaving till I get mine.

Comments: She met me at the door in sexy lingerie, put on some music, a little small talk and then she got right down to business. Started with some enthusiastic BBBJ and some serious grinding, some kissing and titty play. Then she covered junior and did some reverse cowgirl with a very nice view. She then suggested we get in front of the mirror and do some standing Doggy and then some doggy with her on her knees in a chair. She likes to talk dirty and to be pounded hard from behind. After a good bit of this, we moved back to the bed for a little DATY and then missionary with her legs pulled way back and her grabbing my ass and wanting me to once again fuck her hard. We eventually rolled over for cowgirl where I finished.

Just as her ad states, she makes sure she has fun as well and is very passionate. Either that or she deserves an Ocar, one of the two. Regardless, she delivers what she promises and is a really fun gal to fuck. There was more on the menu and while I didn't particpate, I am sure MSOG was available.

I was more than satisfied with the one round and because she is very easy to carry on a conversation with, we talked for a long time afterwards with topics ranging from the hobby to politics to religion and to stupid jokes. She is definitely not a clock watcher and the kind of gal that is fun to spend time with BCD and non BCD.
Recommend: yes