Total Paid: 150.00
    Upselling or tipping issues?:no
    Was the Description you were given accurate? yes
    Hair Color and Length: short blonde
    Race:caucasion
    Perfume/Fragrance: clean
    Smoking Status: No
    Where did you hear about this provider? Home2 P411
    Provider's Face and Body: Cute face. Petite body 5'4" 100lbs 32b 22 32 would be my guess
    Provider's Attitude: I really like sex.
    Comments: Nice girl fun time. Everything is covered and she would not be classified as GFE but I knew that going in. Location was convenient at the time and she responded to my request through P411. She is not an early morning person so we missed the first window of opportunity, but she was available for a time that worked out for me. Multiple positions and no rush. Nice sensitive nipples, cute little soft ass that she encourages you to grab.
    We got comfortable with her sitting on the bed while I lay on my back stroking her thighs and breast. She suited me up and started with Amrachushita. Even though covered she is adept at this an enjoys her time. I moved her around and she enjoyed Jihva-bhramanaka. We moved into Lilasana and Hansabandha were she worked up a sweat. Very energetic young lady and I had to stop her and suggest we change to Hirana which she readily agreed and responded with even Svanaka. After a while it was time for Madandhvaja, Mukula, and Shankha. jade is very flexable and accomadating. We changed again to Charunarikshita and finished in Samdamsha. Both our bodies glistened with sweat and after a few moments she removed herself to get a towel and cleaned me up. I showered and dressed , then with a kiss on the cheek to her I was on my way.

Recommend: yes
    Life is temporary, so try to give a fuck.

Thanks Namssa. She seems like a good option for GFE-LITE.
    I was afraid of bad attitude and clock watching, but no more.
    Lap

I didn't understand several words in this review. Amrachushita, Jihva-bhramanaka, Lilasana and Hansabandha, Madandhvaja, Mukula, and Shankha, Charunarikshita and finished in Samdamsha??? Are these even real words? At any rate, this girl used to call herself Heidi and worked at Studio 1 for a while.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Front Bottom @ Mar 7 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I didn&#39;t understand several words in this review. Amrachushita, Jihva-bhramanaka, Lilasana and Hansabandha, Madandhvaja, Mukula, and Shankha, Charunarikshita and finished in Samdamsha??? Are these even real words? At any rate, this girl used to call herself Heidi and worked at Studio 1 for a while.[/b]

I believe these to be clever references to positions from the Kama Sutra. “Jihva-bhramanaka” is the Circling Tongue. Samdamsha might look a bit like CG.

Correct steverino50. I will break it to help. CBJ, DATY, Cowgirl, Doggy, Mish, and Cowgirl finish. Each activity involved a form of those positions. No upsell, no clock watching.
    Life is temporary, so try to give a fuck.