Thread: Adrianna Love

Registered Male (Not Verified) Copierguy0's Avatar
    Date: March 07, 2009
    Provider: Adrianna Love
    Phone or Pager: 214-853-2555
    Email Address: adrianna_love@ymail.com
    City: Dallas
    Area: GB & Midway
    Appointment Type: Incall, very nice, cozy and comfortable apt.
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, Kissing, Cuddling, Breast Worship, Ass Worship, Massage, BBBJ, DT, DATO, DATY, CG, Finished in Mish. Greek is offered for additional fee but, I did not partake this time. (No Digits inside) MSOG is on regular menu but, I was a one shot wonder this night.
    Session Length: 1 hour but went over (90-min)
    Fee: $$ P411 Discount
    Total Paid: $$.5 plus Gifts
    Upselling or tipping issues?: No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes, she looks just like her pictures on P411
    Hair Color and Length: Long and dark past shoulders
    Race: Mixed, Latina, French, Irish, German
    Perfume/Fragrance: Light Scent
    Smoking Status: We both smoked and Drank but not in apt. on Balcony only
    Where did you hear about this provider? ASPD, P411, & IP Board
    Provider's Face and Body: Adrianna has a very pretty face, cute smile, Nice long dark hair that was wet and smelled great, Large, natural breasts, soft skin, short, curvy frame, very pretty shaved kitty and very clean & tasty everywhere
    Provider's Attitude: Very friendly, Hugs and French kisses
    Comments: 5ft 3in, 150lbs, 38D-DD-32-38, Thick, Curvy, Busty.
    Guy’s, ya’ll need to fill out your Profile & Bio because this session was tailored made for me, Upon Entering her Incall Apt. She was in nice sexy low cut lingerie showing her beautiful breasts, with Black Lace Nylons; Candles lit everywhere, Nice Music, Very Romantic.
    And it was all for me. Brought some Crown and asked her if she would mind making us a drink while I go to rest room, where I left my donation in envelope. She never once asked about the donation so about half way thru our session, I asked her if she seen my gift in the rest room yet? I volunteered my credentials and we sat on couch with some very nice “get to know ya” conversation, and some Groping. She is a very good kisser with tongue. On to BCD Activities in bedroom where I listed them in order in Activities section. I have read in other reviews about her CBJ. Well, I am here to tell you since she went GFE, it is BBBJ and very nice, wet, and sloppy, just the way I like it. My hour was up but, I did not want to leave yet so gave additional fee to have another drink and more conversation with her on balcony. She made me feel so comfortable, I felt like I have known her for years. I can NOT think of one negative except she makes 90-min. go by like it was 5-min.
    Would you recommend this provider? Yes, most definitely
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adrianna.jpg   Adrianna2.jpg   Adrianna1.jpg  
    Make a list of everything you want in life and spend the next 20 years getting it , piece by piece
    (pun intended)
    Robert DeNiro in The Score

The Most Valuable Commodity I Know of is INFORMATION,
    Wouldn't You Agree ?
    Michael Douglas in Wallstreet