Thread: Mass review: Vikkilyn, Ella and Alexxxis

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    I am going to fudge a bit on these reviews as this week has been very busy and I wanted to get something posted, even if not yet a full review on each. I will post full reviews on each when our Mother Ship returns. No this was not a single session. No human being could survive these three Adorables at the same time.
    I truly believe that I have run the gamut of our Austin Adorables in respect to body size and shape and various specialties. WOW!!

VikkiLyn: 1.5 hours, $$, Pretty face, LARGE naturals, not a bbw but a large lady, fabulous long and thick hair (still damp from her shower), tasty and gets a giggly O from a certain technique (she says it is a very good thing)! I now know why she has been referred to as a Human Hoover. Absolutely superb oral skills! Probably 30 y/o.

Ella: 2 hours, $$$$, Very pretty lady, petite, small naturals with very responsive nipples, intelligent, great all around skills from doggie (on her incall warming present), to MISH, to her orals that excel. Intelligent conversationalist, very cute giggle (Ella, I told you I would say something about it), super tasty and truly enjoys DATY done right. I started my day with her @ 8 am and I cannot think of a better way to start a day! Guess early 30's

Alexxxis (aka Buttman's Dream): 1 hour, $$, tall and visually stunning with blonde hair, captivating eyes, large MM with responsive nipples, almost PSE with various positions to include reverse cg, mish, cg, daty,etc., etc., etc. (her quote:"I like to move around a lot" yep, fine with me!), good oral skills. Guess late 20's early 30's.

What a week! Each of these ladies is beautiful woman in their own right. Very good TCB by each, good convo and each made an effort to know my desires and fulfill them. It sure is great to live Here!!!!!!!!
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.

Verified Hobbyist BCD geniusman's Avatar
    I should have figured that these were in individual sessions, otherwise you wouldn't be alive LOL

Vikki

Ella

Alexxxis

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Outside of a suburb of a suburb of Austin
    Does it count if I feel like I died and went to heaven???
    Women will never be equal to men..
    until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are
    sexy!

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: If you can't eat it or hump it, piss on it and walk away.