Date of Visit: 08/25/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Email then text
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: MerryMinx@SafeOffice.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: merryminx.com
    City, State: San Antonio, Tx
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Exactly
    Activities: DFK, Convo, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, MPCFS (K9, Mish, CG),69, more DFK
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hr
    Donation: $$$
    Approximate age of Companion: 38
    Hair Color and Length: Brunette near shoulder
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Cacuasion
    Companion Description: Beautiful face, big smile, curvy with an amazing ass, nice breasts, super sweet and pleasant attitude
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutly

Public comments:
    Merry Minx is the epitome of a professional in attitude, actions, and demeanor. Her conversation fits what you are thinking about or wondering and she is totally open.

Having had several disappointments lately from what appear to be flash in the pan gals, I was impressed when she responded the same day to my request for screening that had the potential dates I was interested in but indicated the final decision had not been made yet as it was dependent on other folks activities. That is TCB par excellence in my opinion especially having made a day and time comment to more than on provider who went crickets in the last week. They reminded me of our resident ghoster.

The next day, the date and time of our meeting was clear as other folks made their bid for my precious time. Merry Minx made on suggestion that fit with my schedule very well, and we moved on from there.

Merry Minx's BCD activities were on par with with her TCB.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

I absolutely love her cock and ball worship!
    My girlfriend watched Merry worship my cock and balls once.
    Big Mistake!
    Huge!
    I haven’t gotten head from my girlfriend since.
    She was jealous of Merry’s technique.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Totally Agree

+1 to your review sir!

I agree with everything you said. Her TCB is on point and without a doubt the BCD stuff is amazing. She is always on time and dressed to please, sexy as hell and is a great conversationalist. As you said, she is very open minded and like you, the few fantasies that I mentioned she has helped me live some of them. The only reason they haven't all been met is I just need more time - LOL. Merry is a wonderful lady and is incredibly classy. Definitely an ATF and wish I could visit more.