<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Blaze @ Feb 28 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Offshoredrilling,,, babe its got to be crotchless because who wants to take all that off after it took so long to get it on, LOL.

Who wants to take me shopping? Gawd I can&#39;t believe I just typed that,,, I REALLY don&#39;t like shopping because you have to get undressed, redress, uhhh it doesn&#39;t fit so you stand there nakid trying to get a sales lady attention to get you a different size. NOPE! They are out of that size in the color you want so you have to get dressed and start from scratch out searching for a new most perfect sexy outfit!!! Fullbody lace stockings are great and comfy plus they are crotchless. One size fits most of you, lmao![/b]
You may have misread my post
"But do the nice sexy panties go on the inside or out of the guarder straps. Out side is easier. But inside can be fun watching, helping, or doing. The act unsnapping and resnapping slow things down. But can be so sexy."

Just unsnap the straps the hold the stocking up. Off with panties. Re-snap. Nothing comes off but the panties. And stocking not crotchless pantie hose.

For the shopping been there, done that, will again. From my profile

"Just a hobbyist that finds that this hobby is the one I like most. And Like to mix all my hobby&#39;s together. That way I have no idea how much any of my hobby&#39;s cost. Like to let providers share there hobby&#39;s with me. Now I hate shopping, but shopping with a provider a lot of fun, I have to tell you ae."