Thread: Lauren_xxx: Love at first entry with Lauren_xxx it's slippery wet

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Lauren_xxx: Love at first entry with Lauren_xxx it's slippery wet

Companion's Handle: Lauren_xxx
    Date of Visit: 8/23/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM
    Phone Number: After screening
    Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?96383-Lauren_xxx
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?96383-Lauren_xxx
    City, State: Spring, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: BBJX3,SHOWER TOGETHER, MORE BBBJ, DATY, DATY, DATY HUGE CLIT.CG.K9.COF.MORE CG AND MISCH.
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HR.
    Donation: review special $$.6
    Approximate age of Companion: 21
    Hair Color and Length: Reddish curlty at shoulders. Beautiful hair
    Smoking Status: SMOKES BUT NOT IN SESSION
    Ethnic/Racial background: Black
    Companion Description: 5'7 or so, flat c's from weight loss not distracting. Nice teeth and smile. VERY CUTE..LIKE A 9 ON THE CUTENESS SCALE.ASS IS AWESOME IN K9. DSL, HUGE THUMB SIZED CLIT nice feet. THE BSET ATTITUDE AND SERVICE.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? WAY EXCEEDED
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absofuckinglutely!

Public comments:
    I set up a time with Lauren after much screening and I met her there. I saw her get out of her car and the way she carried herself and walked just oozed sensuality. I knew she was going to be fun. She is very very cute her pictures don't do her any justice. No one will be disappointed in the looks department. I get to the room she has a big beautiful smile and gives me a hug ,kiss and asked what I wanted her to do! What an introduction. I asked for a shower and she said I'll join you....See ROS

[HIDE]I go to the shower and undress and Lauren follows I notice that her body is nice her stomach is flat and her pelvic bone is clearly noticeable. Lauren gets the shower going and we get in. I soap up and she is touching JR. I begin to get hard and she drops to her knees... yes knees in the shower. Lauren begins what will be a total fuck and such fest for the next hour.

While Lauren is on her knees I am blocking the water so she can look up at me while she does her work. She gives theses sensual cute looks during the entire visit. After a few minutes of shower sucking Lauren stands kisses me gently with a lfk then lifts her leg up and takes JR and starts to rub her clit with him and kissing me at the same time. Her clit was already swollen and its so big you can feel it with the head of your cock.

I asked Lauren to come to bed where I can have better access andsee what I'm working with. We get out dried off and zi get my first view of her ass. Its nice, round but a bit soft from looking some weight. But I assure you its tight enough to grab onto and ride.

We get into bed and Lauren instantly goes for a BBBJ she gets JR going quickly. She has skills beyond her years for this. Her technique is perfect for me mostly no hands and can take it pretty fast. However no DT. Her gag reflex is still to strong. Time and practice should change that.

After a few minutes of enjoying her attention I asked her for 69 her response was like I just gave her a Christmas present. She turned around and there it was...that clit!! Its pink! Very pink while the rest of her pussy was dark brown. A very beautiful contrast. I began to lick and suck her clip. She is sucking me more intensely and then she stops and asks...no begs me to allow her to ride my face. Her face the look of passion on that cute face I couldn't or wouldn't say no.

Lauren mounts my face and grinds her clip on and around my younger giving me directions. After a few minutes Lauren's juices are flowing freely she tastes really good and that was turning me on. All of a sudden Lauren starts to go fadter...a little harder...then tightens up and starts to shake she begins to lift up but I follow her still latched onto her clit by suction. Lauren cuns....twice. tben rolls off my face. She starts to tell me how good my mouth and tongue was while laying next to me. Then she says. You have my cup glazed on u our face and smiles. She say now its your turn.

Lauren starts another round of BBJ. man she has skills and a tongue piercing. She gets me up and ready for the condom. Lsuren rolls it on and asks how I want her. On top of course. Lauren mounts me and The view is a good one. She leans back enough so I can see her pussy and her eyes. She is constantly watching me adjusting to what makes me feel good. Tslking to me telling me She likes dick. Eishes she could see the dick going in and out of her pussy. I am grabbing her ass rubbing her clip fingering her mouth at times. The I ask her for K9. She gets off rols over and bends over putting that perfect arch to her back pushing that ass and pussy way out. Great eady access. I enter and zlauren starts to fuck me. I am mot moving and she is stroking my clock by herself..what a view. That pussy taint skin going in and out with her every twerk. I couldn't hd out any longer that ass view....holy shit! Her twerking..I take control and I start to long stroke then go faster and Lsuren is gently meaning. You know when your doing it right when the natural white creamy stuff builds up around her pussy and it is! I ask for CIM but not yet guys...soon I hope though. But she did allow CIF and her beautiful hair. I pulled out she turned around and took a face full with 3 ropes going into her hair. Lsuren said she lived the cum in her hair.

That was round 1

Since round one took a bit longer than usual round 2 was almost exactly the same but less BBBJ I did do more DATY and she came again. I fucked her in misch for the finale and again came in her face. She liked the warm cum on h e r face.

After round 2 we showered up agai ....no rush went over a bit overall I am placing Lauren I my top 5 in rotation. I will be seeing her agsin soon like today!!! Enjoy her she is a real pleaser and talented beyond her years. Please don't ruin her she is newer. I highly recommend Lauren!!!@[/
    HIDE]
    Last edited by Marvinm; 08-28-2020 at 07:55 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Yes, she is definitely a cutie and enjoys what she does.
    Last edited by Thatcher; 08-28-2020 at 08:53 AM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD htownhunter's Avatar
    You really need to put this in the ROS, not in public.
    A man can be short and dumpy and getting bald but if he has fire, women will like him-Mae West

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Miss a little help

Please put the review in the ROS...giddamn copy and paste from a phone....Help?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    If you can still edit it, take out the line feed so the [/ is connected to the hide]. It needs to be all one thing with no spaces or line feeds.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Can't edit time is up

Verified Hobbyist BCD Midnite312004's Avatar
    Damn nice. This is what the hobby is supposed to be.
    So many lovelies and so little time! Damn shame is what it is!

P411 verified
    Twitter- midnite312004