proceeded by an asterisk (*) are compulsory.
Headline/Title:* Best Head in my life!

Please enter a headline or title for this review. The name of the companion will be automatically prepended to the title
Date of Visit:* 8/27/20

Companion's Handle:* Natasha Love OG

Preferred Method of Contact:*Text

If you know the Companion's preferred method of contact, please indicate it here, eg. PM, Email, Phone, SMS Text...
Phone Number:512-299-0859

Email Address:n/a

Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...atasha-Love-OG

City:Dallas

State:Texas

Increase Size Decrease Size
Provide a general location only! No specifics, please.
Type of Visit:Incall

Incall, Outcall, or any other useful description
Was the Appointment On-Time? Yes to the minute

You can also provide additional details in the review comments.
Activities:BBBJ, FIV, MM, COT

A quick list of the activities enjoyed.
Scheduled Length of Visit:QV

Donation:$160

What was the donation? You can provide as much detail as you like, for example $299 + 30 tip
Approximate age of Companion:25?

Ethnic/Racial background:White

Hair Color and Length:reddish brown, very pretty and medium length

Companion Description:Perfect tits about B or C size, lovely ass and the prettiest face of any provider I’ve seen

Provide a description of the companion's attitude and body features, including tattoos and piercings.
Smoking Status:maybe

Does the Companion smoke? Was it obvious, or not an issue. Does the Companion smoke during sessions?
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?Exceeded!! She’s a gem

Would You Recommend this Companion?Absolutely

Public comments:* I would love for anyone to spend time with Natasha, she seems like a woman you could really get to know and she’s the sexiest out there
These comments viewable by all site visitors. Explicit and detailed comments should be included in the Private Comments section below.