<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hymenator @ Mar 6 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I switched to TW about a year ago after being bent over by ATT. I haven&#39;t had any issues with TW and am satisified with service. Plus T1 is much betteer than DSL.[/b]

thanks, was looking for a negative for U-verse. How did AT+T bend you over? Service, money, etc? So far ( 8 years counting in Austin) TW has been quick and prompt on all service manners ( when dealing with a tech on phone/person) while AT+T some have no told me is horseshit once you get inside their tech support line. What Pocket Rocket said he was experiencing with AT+T, I get with Time Warner but just recently. The box is rebooting itself 2-4 times a day. Kosher experiences the same issues as Mokoa at times as well, rare but re-booting is sometimes needed to get it back up to par.

Maybe it is just like being with a girl for a long time and than suddenly a new girl shows up and one gets tempted just for change, my guess is both choices will have downfalls but come this fall I&#39;ll probably get rid of TW for the AT-T service just for NFL Network unless Time-Warner gets dumped enough between now and than and they decide to add the adorable NFL Network to their lineup...