Companion's Handle: SpinnerCindy;VickiMillions
Date of Visit: July 24th or 25th (?) 4-5 weeks ago.
Preferred Method of Contact: Text;Cell Phone
Phone Number: The ones on her adds.
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25472-SpinnerCindy
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?25472-SpinnerCindy
City, State: Houston, TX
Type of Visit: Outcall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? No. 30 min or so waiting for Vikki.
Activities: TALKING, CBJ, MISSIONARY, COWGIRL, K9, BREASTPLAY, HJ TO COMPLETION.
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
Donation: 600
Approximate age of Companion: Cindy 26. Vikki. Mid 20's to Early 30's.
Hair Color and Length: Blonde/Medium. Brunette/Ponytail (IIRC)
Smoking Status: Just the vape/cart?
Ethnic/Racial background: White; White
Companion Description: Cindy is petite and small waste. Her friend is the same with some Man Mades but a little bit taller?
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met somewhat.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes and Maybe.

Public comments:
This happened a couple weeks back. Before Cindy's new breasts.

I messaged Cindy few days on the website. She responded a few days later telling me she's sorry and wanted my number so she could reply better. I did. By the weekend she texted me if i wanted to meet. I said yes, but I could only do incall, she told me about cheap 1 hour motels near where she lived (i paid for 2). She told me the address, i met her up. And waited 30 minutes. I had no problem waiting since this is my first time with any provider. She told me her friend was getting ready (dropping off her kid, etc?) Which was fine by me since i was just still trying to relax and get over first time jitters. Cindy said she was on her way, i replied back with the room number and they both came in. Both gorgeous with tattoos (I like tattoos, spinners, small perky tits or big fake ones) So they hit all the right things in me. We talked a bit and got me to relax and we went down to business. (edit* they both were wearing casual attire like standard jeans and regular tank tops)

I enjoyed them both equally for different varying reasons but what through me off was the CBJ which i seen enough of Cindy's ads and reviews to know she does regular sloppy ol BJS. So i assumed this was Vikki's menu, which i guess took over Cindy's. I did not really bring it up since it was my first time with any providers and did not want to make a big deal about it. I would of been fine with seeing a provider as good looking as VIKKI separately who offers CBJ but a bit disappointed Cindy was offering the same treatment. Which is why i kind of gave it a , met somewhat and a maybe on the expectations. I'd definitely would see Cindy again, especially after her augmentation and possibly Vikki if CBJ was out the menu.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.