Thread: JENNA SYNCLARE here we go again

I have been out of the hobbyist deal, because of time , and somewhat money. I was getting off from the fire station the other morning , and was thumbing thru my phone numbers , and saw Jenna’s , I just couldn’t help myself , and hit dial. She answered , and we talked a half a hour . I told her that I would still love to see her , but my part time gigs seem to have dried up.
    She said she didn’t see a lot of people anymore and being a provider had been slow for the same reason , but her normal job in the medical field was doing great , she said that she still enjoyed meeting people , and missed people like me.

I just couldn’t resist , she made me a offer that would let me have a little of her stress relief , if I also gave her Datie until she came that time didn’t count. She never watches the clock any way. My half hour sessions are almost always longer then that .
    I showed up at her door , her smile was just as I had remembered, Jenna is as always the trophy girl we all wished we could have had, if we had of made better grades in collage and not became firemen.

I didn’t have a lot of time so it was straight to the shower , and on her big soft bed , she is really best at GFE, more so then some of my own GF’s .
    She really enjoyed datey, and Mish, followed by BBBJTC , and she swallowed , a first for me with any provider. She just smiled and said she knew I would like appreciate it .
    I am hooked , and made an appointment for the next week. I will have to find a better part time job so that I can keep going to see her .

I have seen several other providers , and she is top in GFE, and her tongue action is just unreal.

214-276-2616
    jennasynclare@yahoo.com
    www.geocities.com/jennasynclare/mypage

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RACE4GIRLS @ Feb 20 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    She really enjoyed datey, and Mish, followed by BBBJTC , and she swallowed ,[/b]
    :unsure: With me a couple of weeks ago, she spit. I guess she really liked you. Also she declined MISH and her reason was that she had injured herself in a fall. (we did K9)

I made an apointment to see her next week , and asked her if she really swollowed with me that day , and if so did everyone get the same treatment and she told me that if a guy makes her really cum , she dose somthing for them, and that was my somthing .

I made an appointment for this week, and told her I was going to try and see her every week, its just the best stress relief I know . She is so flexible lol,
    My Girl friend as agreed to a threesome, if we find a girls , so Jenna is going to bump in to us some where . And hopefully it works out , she told me I would be surprised how often she helps guys with this . She told me she evn had a girl call as ask her to participate with her husband.

I showed up today after getting off from the fire station this morning, and she was waiting at the door , just like a girl freind would do, it was almost a carbon copy of the week before , she just like what she is doing , and dose it well.