Thread: Jennifer of CL

With the board down, I took a chance on Jennifer of CL, based on the price and convenience of location.

Provider: Jennifer of CL
    Date: February 18th, 2009, afternoon
    Phone: 210-778-3511
    CL ad: http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/ers/1046924098.html
    Activities: FBSM, BBBJ, K9
    Length of visit: half hour
    Fee: 75
    Total paid: 75
    There was no upselling or tip requested
    Race: White

She describes herself as (& i concur): "I'm 5'7 weigh 175 lbs. blue eyes breast size is 38DD and strawberry blonde hair." She is a full figured girl but not BBW by my standards, just...ample. Very cute face, great ta ta's, and a nice looking arse when viewed during K9.

It was easy to schedule with her, two call system. Location was a home in the Forum / Pat Booker area. House was older but in a safe neighborhood. She came to the door in a sexy red silk robe and walked me to the room which was cool, and nicely candlelit. Jennifer had her hair up so I couldn't see the length but guess it to be about shoulders, has a nice body, great breast, pretty face, pleasant and easy to talk to.

Based on her CL ad, I went in expecting FBSM and nothing more, but after she asked me to get comfortable, she asked if I would like her to go down on me. Um...Yes! I admitted that I'd only brought the advertised amount but she said no problem. "OKAY!" She then started an awesome BBBJ complete with PS sound effects and plenty of DT. Had to ask her to back off after a bit. It was that good and I didn't want things to end too soon. She continued and really impressed me with her skill. After a while she asked if I wanted to f*%#. Um...YES! With cover on, she bent over on the low bed and presented a very nice target to pound. Nice cozy fit and plenty of moisture. It wasn't long before I blew. She cleaned me up, we talked a bit and I headed out.

Jenn is a really nice girl who obviously enjoys herself and knows what she is doing. I feel like I found the deal of the century and thought sharing the wealth a good idea for both you and for her. I would highly recommend a visit with her. Great skill at a great value! Take care of her...

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    YIKES! DD's and .70 - What a find! I am there!!

THANKS!

Verified Hobbyist BCD FriendsnFunTX's Avatar
    I saw her today. She is a nice lady, very friendly. Don't go expecting a massage. Activities included BBBJ, breast worship, DATY, MISH, DOGGIE, more BBBJ, HJ and CIM. All this for donation of 75 can't be beat. And she had 2 nice O's. ;)