Thread: Melody: Session w/Newbie Melody

Verified Hobbyist

Melody: Session w/Newbie Melody

Companion's Handle: Melody
    Date of Visit: 8/22/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 281-845-6892
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?96002-Melody
    City, State: Houston, TEXAS
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DFK, LFK, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, CFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: HH
    Donation: 250
    Approximate age of Companion: 24
    Hair Color and Length: Black, Down to Mid-Back
    Smoking Status: Dont Know
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latino Mix
    Companion Description: 5 Feet
    105 lbs?
    MM C Cups - Fairly New
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? YES

Public comments:
    Hello All,

Figure I write up a review on Melody since she's new and guys are on the fence seeing her. This is my first review so please forgive me.

Saw her on the WW and shot her a text message seeing if she was available the next day at a specific time. She responded fairly quickly and stated that she was available. She requested that I send her a pm to verify who i was which i did and she replied by text saying that she saw my pm and gave me the ok that we could meet.

Day of Meeting: She texted me in the morning to confirm if we were still meeting which I responded w/a Yes and then gave me her address which is a high end apartment complex near Memorial Park.

Got to the complex and it was fairly easy except for the traffic around the leasing area because everyone was double parked but no matter got to the garage and she gave me the apartment number.

Got to the apartment and I was greeted by Melody who's shorter in person compared to her pics. She was wearing a one piece see through lingerie which was ok (i'm not a lingerie type of guy). Went inside and we chatted for a bit about Covid life, her background and her boob job. Maybe was chatting a little longer than usual because I was extremely thirsty so I drank a couple glasses of water while we chatted.

Activities: Decided chit chat had gone on long enough so we moved onto the bedroom. I took off my clothes but left my underwear on and she took off her lingerie all while kissing on her bed. She was stroking me while we were kissing and when woody got going I took off my underwear.

I laid down and she gave me a bj. She took her time on the BJ and there was a lot of spit. BJ was decent but figure her skills will improve as she gets more experience. She does take direction very well.

Decided to stop the BJ because I didn't want to pop and I wanted to give her a full spin. We decided to move onto Daty and she was clean w/no odor. We both really got into the Daty because I would stop Daty and do some fiv so after all this she was extremely wet. Decided I was ready and she gave me a little more bj before she put on the cover.

Put on the cover and we started doing it missionary. We were DFK while I was on top and after a while she wanted to do it doggie style which I happily obliged. Let me say this she was extremely tight because when I was first tried to go in i was having issues getting in and i would say i'm average length and girth.

Got into doggie and was giving her long slow stokes. Was looking down while going in+our her and it was extremely hot. Of course it helped that she was moaning like crazy and that she wanted more and faster. Decided to go back into mish bc I wanted more DFK. As I was back on top I asked where she wanted my load and she told me anywhere I wanted. I asked on her face which was a hard no from her (LOL) which is understandable bc she was in full make up and her hair was done. Was going to do COT and her stomach but said f it and finished in the cover while DFK.

After the session cleaned up and we chatted some more. This time was about my age/her age, how growing old isn't bad that it's major life events that make you feel old, credit scores, advice to her on how to clean her credit score and how she's saving to buying a house and where she wants to buy and my advice in the home buying process.

Decided to call it a day bc we went over hh so she's definitely not a clock watcher.

So if you're on the fence I would suggest you go in and try her out. I think what made our session so great is that she got very comfortable w/me when we chatted when I first arrived. If she gets comfortable w/you believe me you'll have an amazing session. It's possible she's new to the game so she doesn't have it completely down like a science w/prolonging the chit chat and activities.

I'll definitely be going back and if you guys choose not to then that means she'll still be tight for me. Lol

Happy Hunting!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    Melody is hot and fun. Glad you had fun.

Verified Hobbyist
    Some_guy, you might want to ask an admin to correct your post so that the details are made private.