Preferred Method of Contact: Reach out to her via PM
Phone Number: She will provide
Email Address: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-Jasmine-Starr
Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
City, State: Cypress; NW Houston, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: BBBJ; Russian; CG; K9; DATY; CW; Kissing
Scheduled Length of Visit: HHR is what I was thinking but it was a little longer
Donation: 180
Approximate age of Companion: MILF 40s but she looks way younger and acts it too
Hair Color and Length: Black and it may have been shoulder length but it was up
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: I think mixed but very, lovely skin color
Companion Description: You've seen her ads! She has very lovely eyes and such cute facial features. She has large tits, no, let me correct that; she has huge TITS that are absolutely a joy to massage, suckle and to worship. She has a beautiful smile that can melt a mans soul. She was fresh from the bath and that is so important to me. She had such a great attitude, she was playful, she was dressed in sexy clothes and I honestly believe that her photos do not do her justice. You have to see her in person. Her attitude and playfulness made me want to please her as much as she was pleasing me. I will see her again!
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes, I'll see her again!

Public comments:
You've seen her ads! She is a lovely and generous provider that wants to make sure you leave satisfied. I arrived and she hugged, kissed and she was eager to see my cock. After a small freshen up time for me in the rest room she reached out to my cock to say hello. I did my DATY and then some Russian. She flipped me on my back and performed a great BBBJ that was so sloppy that it was beautiful. She did more Russian. Jasmine slipped on the condom and rode me CG style letting me play with her tits. She had a very welcome vibrator that she also used. Watching her facial expressions I had to believe that she was not faking it, she was genuine and sincere when she cried out. I know the neighbors heard her. When she looked down and me with those soulful eyes and smiled I knew I wouldn't last much longer. We switched it to K9 and every thrust I made was meant to make her feel great along with increasing my desire. Watching her grab the sheets and pull them to her while moaning ... I couldn't hold back, I made that final thrust, held it and let it go. I will visit this woman again!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.