<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sexualkitty @ Mar 4 2009, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Since we&#39;re on the subject of time. What&#39;s the best approach for asking a gentleman for the additional rate when the time has gone over?[/b]
It might be a sensitive and complex issue onto itself on another forum. But in my experiences, some indies and agencies have strict rules in not ever discussing it ($) during & after a session. I always abide by those rules as one very special & experienced provider from the west coast taught me of the reasonings behind it. Of course, on the review side as some might conceive it as a kind of upselling. A seasoned client should always come prepared whenever he wants to extend the session a little longer in order to continue the wonderful time with the lovely provider. If she declines for some reasons, on his discretion a true gentlemen would leave a deserving tip at least especially on the added bonus of not clock-watching. Us gents really appreciate what a wonderful experience GFE providers give as well as not being clock-watchers. But it still boils down to research and all matter of rates, time & extras should have been taken care of & agreed upon by both parties prior to the meeting. B)