Thread: April / CL gamble that paid off!

Provider: April from CL
    Phone or Pager: 972-639-1670
    Email Address: none
    Website/URL: http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ers/1041628885.html
    City: Dallas
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: CBJ, MPCFS
    Session Length: 30 min
    Fee: $
    Total Paid: $
    Was tipping or upselling an issue?: No (surprise!)
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dirty blonde
    Race: White cheerleader type
    Perfume/Fragrance: natural
    Smoking Status: no hint of odor
    Where did you hear about this provider? CL gamble
    Provider`s Face and Body: April's pics on the CL ad were a little blurry but showed a tight little body with fake DD's, so I was willing to take a chance. I was not disappointed in the girl that showed up at the door. She was all the 21 yr old tight hottie that was on the ad. I honestly can't tell if the pic is her because the face was so blurry in the pic, but she is very cute and her body was AWESOME!!

BCD Comments:
    OK, with ASPD down, I was a little worried that the ad on CL was fake and I'd be running into a major upsell situation. After a few calls to arrange an appointment and track down the incall location (near GB and Midway), I had to wait about 10 min. in the parking lot of a mid-range apartment complex.

I was greeted at the door by April, who is a 9/10 on the looks scale, easy. She has a very cute face and a rockin' hard body with big fake DD's. She was not really shy and was working with another girl who you could hear talking on the phone in another room. We made some small talk at first, but she and I quickly stripped down without talking price, etc. I was prepared to lose $100 but was not disappointed at all. She started with putting some lube on me and a little tugging but then put on a wrapper for a CBJ. I know this is a deal-breaker for some, but I understand and am more interested in the next part more, anyway. She does look so lovely bobbing up and down on my cock, anyway.

The FS was much, much better than expected. I have had more than my fair share of rushed, money-focused providers that I had pretty low expectations for a $100 date. We started mish then I went in sideways while she played with her clit. We kept at it for awhile and I was ready to switch to doggie. Well, as I started to move, she asked that we stay in that position for a bit longer 'cause she was about to cum. Who am I to turn down a pretty girl looking to get off? I am well aware that most providers are concerned about me getting off (and quickly), so it's a nice to see a girl trying to enjoy her job as much as possible :-) Anyway, we eventually switched to doggie before I popped.

For $, it was well worth it to have a quick romp with a 9+/10 21 year old hottie.

Other notes: She said her friend in the next room was only 18 and she was a bit jealous 'cause she said she might be able to charge more if she was younger. WTF? Hopefully she's not being burnt out, but I doubt it. One trip to Vegas and she's a goner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3k73ma3o7ZZZZZZZZZ92c558fc40af6861c3a.jpg  

Good God Almighty, she sounds absolutely worth $100... Her pics are HOT!! The only other half hour deal I see for this quality is Gia Stevens. Other girls charge a lot more for possibly not as good of a time... Hmmm.

Nice find VL - how long will she stick around? Just plain hot!

Intriguing pics AND good bang for the buck! Hope I included the pics correctly.

[attachment=464:april1jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=466:april3jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=465:april2jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=467:april4jpg__large.jpg][attachment=468:april5jpg.jpg] [attachment=469:april6jpg.jpg] [attachment=471:april8jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=472:april9jpg__large.jpg]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails april1jpg__large.jpg   april2jpg__large.jpg   april3jpg__large.jpg   april4jpg__large.jpg   april5jpg.jpg  

april6jpg.jpg   april7jpg__large.jpg   april8jpg__large.jpg   april9jpg__large.jpg  

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jugobeer @ Feb 26 2009, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Intriguing pics AND good bang for the buck! Hope I included the pics correctly.

[attachment=464:april1jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=466:april3jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=465:april2jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=467:april4jpg__large.jpg][attachment=468:april5jpg.jpg] [attachment=469:april6jpg.jpg] [attachment=471:april8jpg__large.jpg] [attachment=472:april9jpg__large.jpg][/b]
    Sigh...just tried to call, went directly to vm, mailbox full.

Still Looking Around
    So, I wonder which club&#39;s dressing room those pics are from.

WOW nice find. I seen here ad a few times but thought it was fake. I will give it a try and post back

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bigsease30 @ Feb 28 2009, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    WOW nice find. I seen here ad a few times but thought it was fake. I will give it a try and post back[/b]
    Yes, I was ready for this to be a bait and switch, but she was "better than advertised". I have not seen her post since the 19th. I have also tried to call but only got VM. They had multiple cell phones here, so I am thinking they have moved on to a different city.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I saw her a month back, very hot girl. Well worth the $

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (VegasLicker @ Mar 2 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Yes, I was ready for this to be a bait and switch, but she was "better than advertised". I have not seen her post since the 19th. I have also tried to call but only got VM. They had multiple cell phones here, so I am thinking they have moved on to a different city.[/b]
    She posted this morning on BP.

Aggieland - But here and there also, ASPD Member since 2000

DFK or DATY offered???

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Called April at 10 and saw her at noon today. Had to wait for 15 minutes in the parking lot. Pretty sure she works for a guy. I mentioned to her that someone was cruising around outside and she said "he&#39;s probably waiting for my friend that is in another room." We were in a hotel off of Trinity Mills near the Tollway.
    She was very nice and attractive. I think she was shorter and weighed 10 more lbs. than the girl in the picture and truth be told, I don&#39;t think she was the girl in the picture. CBJ while playing with her increasingly wet shaved pussy. She didn&#39;t want me to use my cock ring but let me use her hair band. After CBJ we moved to mish where she fingered herself while I nailed it. Came & got dressed.
    Pretty good for $ for about 20 mins, but she is unwilling to turn her ringer off (I asked). That was a huge distraction as it went off every few minutes!