Thread: Briana: Briana...an honest review...My first ever NO review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs down Dr. Dumbass

For a "physician" you sure are full of lame excuses, is that all they teach in med school? Pretty stupid to sermonize about your timely habits and intelligence when you arrived way late to a short appointment and then whine about it online. I've only heard your side of the story here and it still stinks.

All wise hobbyists know to show up early to someone you've never seen, one reason (among many) being that some cautious providers will initially give a false address nearby and then the correct one when you actually show up.

But you are too ignorant to learn, so you will just continue to make more problems and excuses for yourself.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Klarnax View Post
    For a "physician" you sure are full of lame excuses, is that all they teach in med school? Pretty stupid to sermonize about your timely habits and intelligence when you arrived way late to a short appointment and then whine about it online. I've only heard your side of the story here and it still stinks.

All wise hobbyists know to show up early to someone you've never seen, one reason (among many) being that some cautious providers will initially give a false address nearby and then the correct one when you actually show up.

But you are too ignorant to learn, so you will just continue to make more problems and excuses for yourself.

You must be her booker. As for my career, that speaks for itself...not an accomplishment everyone can achieve.

You keep saying I was late. I was at the address she gave on time and she doesn't deny that. She gave the wrong address and waited to clarify
    You must really be thirsty...
    Give a false address and wait 15 minutes to give the correct one, all while counting those minutes against my time? GTFOH

Plus your only review on this board just happens to be of Briana...
    Last edited by osirus09; 08-13-2020 at 09:26 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No reason to defend yourself OP. You gave your accounts of the encounter. Up to the mongers to take it or leave it. She's off my list. Thanks for the review

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    No need to get your panties in a bunch and hurl insults Kleenex. we all know pimpin aint easy, she and her pimp will have to answer for her actions

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    So much fucking drama :)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks everyone for the comments. I am good. It was a learning experience for me...and to think I was supposed to have a spa day, but little head had different plans for me. Time will tell the true story because she won't change and it will happen to someone else soon

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Cool WK

I love it when punk White Knights expose themselves!
    US Army Vet
    I'm a clean DD free and fully vaccinated gentleman. Here for fun and good times!
    Over 30 reviews posted on Eccie and Oh2 of established providers.
    ATTENTION! I do not see BSC Republican providers. Do not contact me. Thank you!

TRUMP LOST!
    #Peace #HobbySafe

: