Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kate Kennedy: I F***K a Kennedy girl, New, beautiful and sweet. PICS here

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Definitely on my list. Thanks for the review and the visuals

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So she visited Houston?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review..she's beautiful.

Verified Hobbyist BCD sliceopie's Avatar

Nicely done!!

Nice review sir!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

~Slice

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good find! I'd like to see her, but am concerned about her menu. I have a feeling she doesn't want to to do GFE stuff. and only did it for you because she slipped and agreed to it.

But big kudos to her for going through with it! There are other recent reviews where girls agreed to stuff then said that was actually someone else answering for them.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is in Katy, and has RW job.

[HIDE]After our date, I try to get another appointment, but she would text, and take a day or two to answer. Anyways, yesterday she texted me that she was available today all day, I said great let's meet around 11:30 or 12, she said 12, I said perfect. today an hour before the appointment I sent a text I am in my way, she reply, see you soon. right at noon, she said, sorry, I will be late 20 minutes, no problem, at 12:20 she said, more like 30 minutes, (damn, I am already in Katy from the woodlands, so I wait) it end up been at 12:45, she gets the room and texted me, I will take a quick shower, so it was 12:55 when she said come on in.
    the date was going fine, except, she went to the bathroom like 4 times, and got up in the middle like 5 times to take a puff on her E cigarette. she goes sorry, I was very stressed out. Ok, anyways, I could not finish because she said, sorry your time is up. I go I need a few more minutes, she made a face and started counting from 5 backwards, I had her K9. I said I have not finish, she said not my problem, you pay me for my time and your time is up.
    I said you have to be kidding me. At this point I am mad, and get up, and started to get dress, and said you do not do shit like that.(it was really her fault I did not finish, she interrupted several times, she also forgot the condoms, I have to get up, get dressed go to my car and get some) I would have giving you a tip for going over, but her fricking attitude. after she saw I was mad.
    she said, ok, maybe is to late to tell you you can finish, I said yes, is to late, now I amI not in the mood, and pissed.
    Have fun, I will never see her again.

I have a few girls I see a lot and always an hour or more, and never complain, she was telling me, how nice and sweet I was, and so on, and then pull this? NO and now she said her price is going [HIDE]

YOU GUYS CAN KEEP HER, I AM DONE WITH HER, NEVER AGAIN.
    Last edited by 1niceguy2; 08-11-2020 at 06:44 PM.
    Always looking to meet Nice people.
    A member of p411 since 2014, with 90 OK's.
    A member of ECCIE since 2015 with 66 reviews and counting.
    And a member here, and very happy to be here.
    Be safe, and be Nice.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2