Thread: JennaHaze: Wonderful GFE with JennaHaze

Verified Hobbyist BCD Sirmistergentle's Avatar

JennaHaze: Wonderful GFE with JennaHaze

Companion's Handle: JennaHaze
    Date of Visit: 08/08/2020
    Preferred Method of Contact: Txt
    Phone Number: 512-575-4257
    Email Address: -
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?92436-jennahaze
    City, State: College Station, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? After a couple of attempts, yes
    Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, FBSM, CW, BLS, DT, SS, MPCFS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 2 hrs
    Donation: Reschedule special
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Red, pulled up
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Caucasian
    Companion Description: 5'2" petite milf spinner, natural A/B cups, cute little booty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely

Public comments:
    Let me be up front and share the fact that trying to meet JennaHaze was was a bit of a challenge due to some issues that came up on her end that resulted in a couple of missed appointments. That being said, she was very apologetic and wanted to make it up to me, so I gave her another chance.

Let me say that she definitely made up for it with the GFE that she provided. We scheduled 2 hours, but spent about an hour getting to know each other over a Starbucks breakfast before the session actually started.

The session started organically after some great conversation, and she was very open to whatever I requested, while seeming to love every bit of it. IOP was definitely there, and she was eager to please.

We went through the activities listed above, and after a shower, we walked each other out to our cars and exchanged hugs before going our separate ways.

Check out the ROS for important details.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by Sirmistergentle; 08-08-2020 at 10:57 PM. Reason: Update to url

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice review of one of my favorites. She really provides a great session. Her GFE is top notch!!