<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (dirty diana @ Mar 2 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ps, why did i have a feeling it would be you who would try to defend? i never &#39;asked for&#39; anyone to stalk me or threaten my life and no matter what u think, i do not deserve this and neither do any of the several other providers currently being harassed by her & her friends. (unless our well being is a direct threat to her well being, which i think may be the way she sees things)[/b]
I was about to say how ridiculous I think it was for someone to suggest that anyone "asked" to be harassed and threatened but I guess I can refrain from doing so since you already said you never asked for this.....Just because someone has a pic posted on their site doesn&#39;t give anyone else the right to make threats to that person.....If you feel like someone is using your image without your consent the proper thing to do is take legal actions to get the copyright infringement to cease.....Making threats and harassing others is illegal and diana should seriously consider trying to get concrete evidence of this person&#39;s identity and then filing criminal charges to have this idiot convicted.....