Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: At what point do you reach out to another provider?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    there is a mid way here.. a lot of your cell phones both Android and Iphone have an "Auto reply" mode for texting and when in do not disturb. you set up a msg like "I am currently not available to take your call but will return your call as soon as possible" if I got a txt msg back like 1-2 minutes after I texted the lady about confirming with the above message then I can wait a bit.. but once 1 hour is remaining on the scheduled time and no call back.. that is it.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln F Stern View Post
    The deal is we live in a world of "instant communication" .
    Actually, the deal is we live in a world where instat communication is possible, but it is flawed to think everyone chooses, or should choose, to be an instant communicator. I do not keep my hobby phone on during work or other times, and I don't expect providers to be at my beck and call girls (sorry, couldn't resist). They have RW things to attend to that can/should take priority over the hobby.

Perhaps you're a BNG/QV guy and so the whole experience is more rapid. I like hours, and I don't like distractions such as phones. I keep mine on silent and appreciate it if the lady does the same. If it was a multi-hour appointment a phone bresk along the way makes sense, but if a provider cannot focus on us for 60 minutes then she is probably not the type of provider for me.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the feedback guys! Just wanted to make sure I was handling the situation as fair as possible. Didn’t want to step any ones toes or incur cancellation fees.

For those wondering Provider A did finally get back with me 1:20 before appointment time to apologize that her civie job was busy but that she also started her time of the month as well. I thanked her for the heads up and was able to set something up with a regular last minute so finally ended my bad luck.

Quote Originally Posted by MauricioG View Post
    I've been there my friend, a while back I had that issue, but then I realized that I'm the one with the money and I shouldn't be begging to someone to take it, so now if I text mostly same day, if they agree cool, if not next. I have tried setting something up for next day etc and it has hardly ever worked out either provider goes silent, or RW shit happens on my end and fucks it up.
    This I agree with - the part where I cannot imagine jumping over hoops to give someone money while they play hard to get.

To answer op question, I cancel as soon as no response prior to my leaving the house. If she is in mid session then that means its not a good day to see her coz she may have double booked.

Ladies should use every interaction to create an atmosphere of gfe. Bad tcb even when rectified is a deal breaker and i reschedule ifi wanna try again but for that day, usually I cancel and don't look back.

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln F Stern View Post
    There are 2 cut off times
    1) when you initially reach out to the provider for a session via PM on here with your info... a TXT msg, or email... 1 hour - 90 minutes tops. I understand that she might be busy in a session but the 2-4 minutes it takes to respond (all she has to do is take a quick potty break & respond) with scheduling info or options etc.

2) Once something is set up (date and time) I will reach out them about 3 hours before but if I do not hear back from them before the 1 hour remaining mark, then I send a msg indicating I got no confirmation.

The deal is we live in a world of "instant communication" and I understand you might be busy but I have had providers quick check their phones while we take a short break and I do not mind that.
    I don't take potty breaks generally. As I like my phone on silent, if we are doing msog, or in between usually not a big deal to gander at the phone. Nothing long and drawn out, show respect to your partner. Make short and sweet and give attention to who you're with. It's his time!

North West Dallas May 7-29
    June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

I like a heads up when he knows, if it's earlier, then an hour before. Then when you are 20 minutes away. Communication, communication, communication!!!

June Oklahoma City. Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

MULTIPLE HANDLES - BANNED! STALKER!
    There is no provider that will admit they have bad TCB skills and if providers even respond to a thread like this, they are going to say how great their TCB skills are. Fact is, actions speak louder than words and from a hobbyist persepective, those actions are saying "my TCB skills suck". A provider who posts an ad, yet does not reply to all PMs or texts from inquiries of that ad (even if it is to say "thanks, but no thanks"), she has bad TCB skills.

My usual method is to contact 4 or 5 providers and see who responds quickest, then the ones that never responded, I send them a link to their ads, my inquiry and then due to her no response/reply back, a link to my review of the provider that did respond and highlight the donation field.

Quote Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
    There is no provider that will admit they have bad TCB skills and if providers even respond to a thread like this, they are going to say how great their TCB skills are. Fact is, actions speak louder than words and from a hobbyist persepective, those actions are saying "my TCB skills suck". A provider who posts an ad, yet does not reply to all PMs or texts from inquiries of that ad (even if it is to say "thanks, but no thanks"), she has bad TCB skills.

My usual method is to contact 4 or 5 providers and see who responds quickest, then the ones that never responded, I send them a link to their ads, my inquiry and then due to her no response/reply back, a link to my review of the provider that did respond and highlight the donation field.
    I've accidentally double booked. I honestly try to have good tcb skills. Mistakes happen, they just shouldn't happen often.

I get text, pm, email and I like to think I keep track pretty well, but it happens and we are only human. Nobody is 100% perfect!!!

I also offer to make up for it. I can definitely except when something is my fault...

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Nobody is 100% perfect!!!

I also offer to make up for it. I can definitely except when something is my fault...
    This is key! Sh!t happens, and when circumstances beyond your control (or a screw up) impact someone's time, make up for it. Two way street... goes for guys who have to reschedule too!

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    This is key! Sh!t happens, and when circumstances beyond your control (or a screw up) impact someone's time, make up for it. Two way street... goes for guys who have to reschedule too!
    I couldn't agree more. I know in my time I have upset a gent at 1 time or another. I know there are 1 or 2 who won't let me make up for it. I would definitely make up for it and make it right.

Some would be convinced that it's a usual occurrence and not just a rare mistake. As they have probably had it happen many times. Life happens, stuff happens.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2