<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tkdbf @ Mar 1 2009, 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This probably isn&#39;t the right section to ask in, but I was wondering how that&#39;s all gonna work once aspd is back up. I guess we&#39;ll just need to repost reviews from here so the info will be there to search through.[/b]
None of the stuff posted in this section is BCD protected and if anyone wants to get BCD credits on ASPD for reviews, then they&#39;ll have to post the reviews on there once the system comes back up....But, I do think that people should still continue to report their findings here and not wait until ASPD comes back up.....The reason being that people need to know what&#39;s going on out there and posting stuff like this here can and will keep others from making the mistake.....As fine and hot as this girl is, it appears as though she&#39;s a major league disappointment benind closed doors.....What a waste.....They often say how youth is wasted on the young.....So true on many occasions.....~SIGH~

And the search continues.....