Thread: Ezra, recovered review of SA girl in Austin

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Review: ExoticEzra is an ultra hottie

Date: today
    Provider: ExoticEzra
    Phone or Pager: She'll provide after screening
    Email Address:exoticezra@yahoo.com
    URL / Website: none but heres her last post: http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405868
    City: Austin
    State: Texas
    Area / Address: I35 and Hwy 183 motel
    Appointment Type: Incall
    Provider Category: Independent
    Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, CFS- CG, ACG and mish, clean up, conversation, BBBJ, CFS- RACG and mish, COT, shower, conversation
    Session Length Scheduled: 2 hours
    Fee: $$$
    Total Paid: $$$.3 my choice, see the comments
    Was Tipping or Upselling an issue? No
    Was the Description you were given accurate? Yes
    Hair Color and Length: Dark and curly to the middle of her back
    Race: Mixed Caucasion, Latin
    Perfume/Fragrance: Fresh and all Natural
    Smoking Status: Could Not Tell Either Way
    Where did you hear about this provider? her latest ad here
    Provider`s Body: Her body is just like I like a young womans- Tall (5'7"-5'8"), thin 110-115 lbs, and busty (natural C)
    She is very pretty and has a great smile
    What was the Provider's Attitude like? Bubbly and ready to play
    Comments: TCB- After I saw her ad I did my search work in Houston and San Antonio and then sent her an email with dates and references. The next morning I got a response and we started trying to sync calendars. After a couple of false starts we settled on today at noon. We exchanged about 10 emails during this phase and all were promptly responded to. Once we settled in on today we agreed that I'd text her at 11 and she'd get a motel in the general area of Ben White and 35. When I texted she'd been looking for a room for an hour and nothing was open (a teachers convention and she needed an early check in). At that point we switched to phone calls and agreed she'd head up north, find something and call me. I told her I'd split the room with her since I was her only incall of the day which explains the extra .3 above. She called 1/2 an hour later and gave me the location and up north I went. She actually picked one of the better choices for a no-tell in that area so it wasn't a scary place.

BCD- The motel door was answered by a gorgeous young woman with a models body (tall and thin) in a bra and sexy panties. We exchanged some chit chat, I left the donation envelope in an obvious spot and began to get comfortable. She pulled the covers back on one of the beds and motioned to me to join her and I did. What followed was LFK mixed with a bit of DFK and some titty sucking. Before long she moved to a BBBJ and I was already rock hard, she did a pretty decent hand/mouth combo for a bit and I asked her to focus on mouth only. She got fairly deep and was enthusiastic in doing it. After a while I stopped her and had her stand above me while I sucked on her clit, that quickly ended up with her on her knees over me with her boobs plastered to the headboard/wall while I tongued her a good bit. She let me go a bit and then moved back onto me for more BBBJ. I asked her to apply the cover and we started with CG. After a good sweaty bit of this I asked for ACG and she promptly got up on the balls of her feet and fucked the living daylight out of me. As I got ready to pop, I rolled her down on the bed and finished in missionary. A clean up and a 1/2 an hour of chatting and we went back at things. More BBBJ but this time followed by RACG where I let her exhaust herself (she came twice in this position) and then went to missionary for a bit. I asked if I could finish on her tit's and she was glad to comply. A clean up, a shower, more talk and I decided I didn't have a third try in me (I should note that I'm not real sure she would have played a third time since most of her old reviews imply she is 1 pop an hour).

Things of interest to note. CIM and Greek are not on her menu, she seems to be looking for a few regulars and wants to be UTR but was in the business/ left and needs to reestablish her limited clientele. Once established and a regular she may add things to the menu but that is a speculative comment on my part, we didn't discuss it. She's friendly, fun, and quite attractive with a models body. Three bills for two hours and two pops was a good deal in my opinion
    Would you recommend this Provider to others? Yes

One of my ATF's though I haven't seen her in awhile.

One of the best eye candy factors through all of my years associated with ASPD.

SF

B)
    To all the virgins out there "thanks for nothing."

The four food groups as penned by per sir FootLong: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

P411 certified

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.
    One of the real disappointments in my hobby life is a time I was scheduled with Ezra.. and it never came about. It left me hollow. She seems to be so sweet and desirable. Maybe someday I can follow though on what "might have been." I hope so anyway.

Thanks for allowing me to read in your review what I missed. You are a,lucky guy indeed.

TJ ;)