<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (charlestudor2005 @ Mar 1 2009, 10:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Additionally, a word to providers: I do surf different sites and find your rate structures confusing. The rate posted on your website does not agree with P411 and does not agree with ASPD and so forth. I want the rate most beneficial to me. However, if I wind up donating less than what you expect, I&#39;m afraid you will post to other providers that I stiffed you on the donation. I do want the best rate, but a little clarity here would be nice.

Thanks for providing this space in which to post these observations. As a newbie, I have found it extremely helpful.[/b]

Ladies offer certain specials to folks on different boards. It&#39;s a way of showing appreciation to the masses which are known within the community.
If you come a differing rate one one site that doesn&#39;t reflect on another site. Or even on her website.
Just let the lady know *which site you found her on* (even contact her through that site) and perhaps highlight the rate/Ad you are contacting her in ref to.
and that way there will be no misunderstandings as to what donation is might be expecting from you.

I don&#39;t change my website rates. Because those or reg rates.. But I duly note in my Ads on the sites in which I post.
What my specials are and I always honor my specials.

I don&#39;t know how other ladies do their specials/rate and so forth. But if you go about it in the manner in which I mentioned.
You should be just fine.

And my specials don&#39;t take away from my reg rates (which on are on my website) the specials I run actually ADD more TIME.
So in reality....my rates never change.