<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALEA @ Feb 28 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I find it really odd that more than one person has done this to you.[/b]
The implication here is that because this happened two times, I am a jerk. However, I think that I am just a victim of my own "newbieness" to the hobby. The first young lady who stiffed me on time was a CL pick on which I had done no research. My own fault. She was young, and although she did provide CFS, she definitely was not a GFE and did not allow DATY (or even know what it was--I had to explain), nor anything else other than the CG pop. And I did review her in the Houston ASPD side of reviews.

However, the second time I did my research, and expected so much more. And was disappointed.

I would also like to say something about the various theories that have been posted. First of all, I was reared to be a man of my word: if I agree to pay for an hour, I do just that. Nothing deters me from that conduct. I have been with providers where we did finish early, and the provider offered to reduce the donation somewhat and I declined. My point of view is that I asked her to set aside an hour and she expected that income, and we just ended early. I live up to my end of the bargain by standing by my commitment. I doubt that I will under any circumstances suggest a lesser amount than the original agreement.

On the other hand, if the provider ends the session early, especially if it is a significant amount of time, I would hope that the provider would offer to reduce the amount, then it would be up to me to accept or deny that offer. If it is just 10 or 15 minutes, I would probably deny. However, if we are reaching the half hour point, that is another story. And the reduction might not be 1/2. Most providers post a half hour rate, and it is generally not 1/2 of the hour rate, it is more to encourage booking a full hour. So it might be the half hour rate.

Additionally, a word to providers: I do surf different sites and find your rate structures confusing. The rate posted on your website does not agree with P411 and does not agree with ASPD and so forth. I want the rate most beneficial to me. However, if I wind up donating less than what you expect, I&#39;m afraid you will post to other providers that I stiffed you on the donation. I do want the best rate, but a little clarity here would be nice.

Thanks for providing this space in which to post these observations. As a newbie, I have found it extremely helpful.