<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tkdbf @ Mar 1 2009, 12:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
http://neworleans.craigslist.org/ers/1054857858.html

I had a feeling she was gonna be a let down so I opted for the $.50 half and was VERY glad I didn&#39;t waste the extra .50 for a full hour. She rushed the whole thing. I was in and out the door in probably 15 min. CBJ, Mish, and finish in doggy. In mish she "held" the cover so it "wouldn&#39;t" fall off. Just a trick to get you to pop quicker. She is the blond in the pics but 20+ flabby pounds heavier. Her face is still cute but her body is nothing like what it is in the pics. Lots of ink. I don&#39;t mind 1 or 2 in the right spots, but she is covered in tats. Don&#39;t waste your time and money on this one guys. IMO at $.50 she is WAY overpriced even for a once-&-done hit-&-run.[/b]
O U C H ! ! ! ! !

I&#39;ve always wondered why in the hell would someone who is covered in tattoos would post pics of herself without any tats.....Do they think a guy will get there and not notice that the pics she posted wasn&#39;t an accurate reflection.....To some guys tats might not make a difference, but there are a whole lot of guys out there that tats make a huge difference and they wouldn&#39;t have wasted their time making an appt. if they knew she was covered with tats.....Would have served her right if you had just walked and saved your bucks for someone more suited to your tastes.....Thanks for the recon.....This board is working the way it&#39;s supposed to.....