Thread: Doubles with NadiaofSA and Melina

Provider: NadiaofSA
    Date: Feb 26
    Scheduled: 1 hour, turned to two the minute I saw both Nadia and Melina
    Fee: Per Ad x 2
    Description: Nadia, Stunning 4'11 Maybe 100 pounds, long brown hair, some tatoos, gorgeous breasts - Melina 5'4 115 pounds, also long hair, breasts to die for. Both kitties shaved and purring. Melina has piercings on her clit.
    Activites: DFK, BBBJ, HJ, Breast Worship, fondling, DATY, doggy, cowgirl, 69, True GFE x 2
    Comments: My history with Hispanic women has always been bad. It has either been come in, cum, get out or the chemistry just wasn't there and the experience sucked. So when the door opened and these two beautiful gals popped out from behind the door, I was at first taken aback by their beauty and friendliness, but then thought that this is going to be an expensive 15 minutes. Wrong!!!!!! Both welcomed me with long deep kisses. Took my hand and off to the bedroom we did go. Some more kissing, off with the clothes and some petting and very talented oral from Nadia commenced. It was very quick, but she kept going. At this point I suggested we expand the time to two hours and both were eager to resume the lustfest. Some nipple play from Melina was added in and the three of us were soon locked in some hot oral action. They got me ready to go again and as I was feasting on Melina, Nadia mounted me for what was the second of several orgasms to cum. We took a break for a few then more oral and then Melina mounted me and road me till I was drained. Another break, more oral, another explosion... wash, rinse repeat several more times. We finished up with a nice 3 way kiss, lying in each others arms.

Recommend: This is one of those experiences that you cannot miss.

Wonderful ladies, both!
    The four food groups: DFK, DATY, BBBJ, CFS.

Verified Hobbyist BCD jack16232's Avatar
    The Latina Perfecta !!

I concur with the above statements
    A day without sunshine is like, well, night

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dam! The secret is out. I was hoping this dual would be top secret. (my own personal fantasy) For the $$$ this is in my opinion the best double available. They are fantastic.