So you are saying that only one group had to pay the incresed taxes on gasoline, interesting. Hos did one group avoid paying the higher taxes on the gas.

When was it that the government decided that if you are retired but have too much income that you loose your SS benefits? I dont remeber when that penalty came into ellect.

Damn I still cant wrap my mind around how a group of people avoided the higher gasoline tax, maybe through public transportation yeah they got all them buses for the fat cats to ride in so they dont have to pay that higher gas tax. to me seems like a fair and equal way of taxing and it is totally voluntary. Like cigarette taxes are totally voluntary along with beer and mixed drinks and such. Not a real sound way to finance your government butthose are taxes that you can avoid.

I dont listen to Hannity, Rush, or Ann or any of the other talking heads.

Plan and simple and you dont have to be a member of mensa to recognize that if you increase the taxes for some and decrease the taxes for others and I am talking income taxes here this is not fair and equal.
But you whine yeah but they got more money and can afford to pay more, so in essence you think it is proper to take my money and give it to somebody else. If I took your money and gave it to my neighbors that live on the other side of the overpass you would want me put in jail for stealing your money.

Once again you rob from Paul to pay Dick you can always count on Dick's support.

The goal of the current administration is to increase the number od Dicks in the country. They keep taking Paul's money and it wont be long and this country will be even more full of limp Dicks looking for another handout and free ride and what is the government going to do when all of the Pauls are gone