<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (escg @ Feb 27 2009, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
These are ladies who need to be reviewed on if they state an hour and cut you short like that. I would have asked for more time...even if she wouldn&#39;t give you another pop, request a massage, etc. Tell her that her ad states, the donation is for her time and you&#39;ve paid for an hour....this is assuming that you aren&#39;t a jerk and that is not the reason she cut you off timewise.

I do not think it&#39;s a good idea to say: "Can we start with a 1/2 hr and possibly make it an hour?" if you&#39;re already in the room. Perhaps on the phone while you&#39;re making the appt. you can suggest that, but once you schedule an hour, it&#39;s not fair to stay just a half. So it goes both ways. I&#39;ve heard about gents who schedule 2 hours, show up, stay a half and then say..."well, I only stayed a half so I&#39;m only paying for a half." You can be sure he&#39;s going to go on the badlist.

Uh-uhhhhhhh.....you&#39;ve blocked out 2 hours of her schedule where she could have been with someone who was willing to pay for her time, you should pay her for the time you scheduled. If you decide to leave early, it&#39;s your call. But with the provider cutting the gent off like that....yeah...you guys need to be spreading the word that the lady runs her business per pop and not over time. Not necessarily reeming her for it but letting your fellow hobbyists know how she operates so these types of things don&#39;t happen to you gents unexpectedly.[/b]
The times it happened was early on when I started the hobby. I&#39;ve learned that most ladies are very caring and attentive to the time being paid for. As I said I it was the young girls that pulled that. I don&#39;t recall ever being stiffed (lol) by the more mature ladies. All in all I can say that I do prefer the more experienced ladies and the attention they give to our time together. Though it&#39;s nice to venture to the younger side once in a while!!!