Provider: Lauren Shae
Date: Week of 16 Feb (Don't remember exact date)
Scheduled: 30 min
Fee: Per Ad
Description: Beautiful, 5' 6" 36D's
Activites: DFK, BBBJ, Breast Worship, fondling, DATY, G-spot massage, Mish
Comments: I had lost Laurens number and fortunately received a PM from her before the crash. I have been seeing her regular and was fortunate to get to see her again. Her incall is shared and is safe. She greeted me at the door with a kiss, and proceeded to the bedroom that was candle lit with soft music playing. We began kissing and fondling as I was alread down to my briefs, and I began to undress her while fondling her lovely body whiile she rubbed my hardening manhood through my briefs. Once both were undressed she proceeded south to an awesome BBBJ, with licking and sucking the balls followed by wet up and down of my shaft and at times taking all in deep throat. I was about to explode and didn't want to finish too soon so, I returned the favor dining on her sweet pussy, while inserting two fingers to massage her g-spot while alternating my tongue and thumb on her clit. She had at least one bell, and I was ready for the main event, and covered up my dripping cock and entered her mish, while fondling her breasts and LFK. We were both getting in to it and she was getting wetter, I couldn't hold out any longer and exploded in ecstasy. Lauren is an awesome woman and is a sweet GFE.
Recommend: Hell Yes