<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Quiet Smiles @ Feb 25 2009, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Most GFE providers don&#39;t operate that way. If anything, we tend to go over on time and are rarely compensated for the extra. Typically, GFE providers enjoy kissing and snuggling and wouldn&#39;t think of jumping up and leaving like that. We are also much more about pleasing the gentleman and unless it&#39;s something we just don&#39;t do, like greek or something, we go with what the gentleman wants to do. I can&#39;t imagine ignoring a request like that and forcing the gentleman pop asap.

However, some providers operate under a different set rules. A lot of them say in their ads "up to an hour" - that&#39;s code for "you pop, I leave." I would hope that previous reviews would tip a guy off to which kind of experience he can likely expect - that way he can choose a provider who&#39;s more in tune with his idea of fun. ;)[/b]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (fancyinheels @ Feb 25 2009, 07:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I love rejuvenation breaks. &#39;Tis a nice time to cuddle and talk, or just purrrrrrr if content.

I can&#39;t add much to the wisdom shared by Quiet Smiles. I have never yet ended a session early, and 99% of the time, I go over by choice. I treat my gentlemen callers the way that I would any lover. Rushing is just not GFE, and not the way I&#39;d want to be treated by a boyfriend. Goodness, if someone jumped up right after the fun and darted off like a scared bunny, I&#39;d be checking myself for coodies. :P I also think it absolutely absurd to limit "pops." Now, really, what lady would put up with it if her man said, "Sorry, hon, only one orgasm tonight." [/b]
I totally agree with these two posts...even as a new Provider, I could not imagine that it would be good business practice to leave early. You have donated for my TIME, so whatever happens during that time is great...but I will not shorten that time, that would be cheating you out of what you were expecting, and like Quiet Smiles, I tend to go over...not watching the clock.