Quote Originally Posted by Krystal_RoseBBW View Post
Verified, vouch, and references all have their own separate meanings on OH2 lol

Verified = Status/Access gained by having 2 other Verified members vouch for you by sending a PM to ck1942 and/or Krystal_RoseBBW

Vouch = A PM sent to OH2 staff stating that a recent BCD session took place.

Reference = A Companion that a Gent has seen BCD that will give a "thumbs up" that he is safe to see so that he may pass the screening and see another Companion.

When it comes to Vouches/Verification.....There has been quite the backlog. Tech issues, shorthanded staff, incredibly fast growth in numbers of members - all have played a part in delaying the process. OH2's Volunteer Staff is trying very hard to make changes, in this regard, for the better.

TIP: If you are still in good standing with your original vouches, have them resend their vouch to me. I compile lists of "Good to Go" for Verified Status throughout the week and then send on to Admin every Mon, Wed, and Fri.
Thank you. I'm glad somebody finally said it. A lot of gentlemen don't understand a difference in meaning of those three. And can you please also verify that providers do not have the power to give somebody verified access.