Generally I am not for adding taxes.
I am also not for "leagalizing" drugs or prostitution; I am for eliminating any and all laws against them. In other words it is none of the governments business so the government sholdnt have anything at all to say about it period. You talk about eliminating a black market and the organized crime that goes with it, it would happen virtually overnight. It would put a lot of people out of work like judges, DEA, some lawyers and such but the new businesses would take their place.

As far as the Federal government goes and the economy, their job is to promote our goods and services to other countries and to make sure we are getting a fair shake in our dealings with them.

I would immediately lift the restrictions on Cuba and enrter into negotians with them for some fair trade. I think Castro is about done for and I think his bro might be a little easier to deal with.

Hugo Chavez would be on my do not call list and I would assist anyone that wanted to challenge him provided they would restore democracy and fair dealings.

I would annex Mexico before they annex us.

I would institute a 99% tax on all "stars" that run their mouth anywhere about polotics, they are just entertainers and actors anyway.

I would institute a new legislation tax and a taqx credit for all legislators that can reducesome of these bullshit laws.

I am for the flat tax, no deductions no exceptions no free passes.

The federal government would not be allowed to spend more money thab it brings in and no tax increase would be allowed.

I would figure up how much the rest of the world needs to pay the US for our bases and military and send them their bills. No payment no protection close the base and return it to dirt, leave nothing behind and move it home.

Well that is a start.

I gotta go eat.