Thread: 2 questions

Registered Male (Not Verified)

2 questions

So it would not normally bother me much had there only been 1 incident but 2 in 5 months. Basically abt 5 months ago I went to see a provider not of this site. She was of my taste, a pawg type. Anyway we agreed upon a time and when she opened the door to let me in she was paranoid accusing me of being a cop and refused to see me. I thought well she was high or something, until last weekend when I booked another appt to see a different provider. When she opened the door she asked, "are you sure you are not a cop?" I said no. So my question is is my being nervous setting you girls off? Or is it asking what are your rates via text. I know not to ask for menu but if I don't how do i know what she will/won't do?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The uniform was probably a tip off. Just kidding man, some people are just paranoid.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Have you tried a different haircut?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don't wear a blue jacket. I had one lady tell me I looked like a cop with my blue jacket. She essentially frisked me. She was hyper nervous. I have not been back - nor do I intend to.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Voy, who was it? I have always wanted to get frisked on a private setting!

Seriously though, Axman, it probably is the nervousness. I'm a people watcher and I get stopped in stores all the time by security thinking I'm a shoplifter or a lookout. I even got pulled out of line at the gate in Heathrow, London, airport because of it. I almost didn't get back to the states on that flight.

People expect YOU to act one way & when you don't it kinda freaks them out. And most of them don't buy my explanation. I'm sure I must be on a watch list somewhere.

I always think it's their problem and no kids for me. But if it's a girl I've been working to see in adore in gonna change my tune!

Take it in stride. I hope that things change for you.

Stay Safe & Happy Hobbying!

TNT

Verified Hobbyist BCD casa-nova's Avatar
    Being verified, having references and a track record helps. Without that they have no way of knowing.

Verified Companion
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    You won’t know what she will and won’t do. It’s a small price to pay compared to a felonious soliciting charge.

Don’t ask about rates either. If it’s not listed in the ad I wouldn’t even go.
    I don’t like to discuss services or money at all. I’m old school that way.

And sometimes a certain haircut and glasses look copish.
    I also feel like a lot of newbie ladies think asking if you’re a cop is standard.

When guys ask me that I say “what does it matter, we’re not breaking any laws” bc we’re not... bc you didn’t solicit services for money right? Right.
    “don’t be dumb/blind, in your ear like a radio”

Verified Companion
    at the closing galactic center, mocking the enemy & evil laughing
    If the recent EARN IT act being passed hasn’t stopped ppl from thinking they can talk about services on any platform they are sorely mistaken.
    “don’t be dumb/blind, in your ear like a radio”