face it some people are more vocal than others in the bedroom. I am...very! I can feel my orgasm as it climbs the hill. I usually say it. I want the guy to know. The more vocal the better. I love a guy that moans! But its ok if you are quite.

BUT, if I could get a hint that you like what i am doing. Just an mmm. Or 'yes' will do. I love to know when you're close cuz sometimes i can hold back and coordinate it which is amazing! Sometimes i am grinding on top and didnt know he came!! Or i want to be in a position , say if he wants to shoot his lovecream on a certain body part...i need a sign so i can get in position.
What do u guys/girls do/love/want?
Maybe its cuz women are more auditory and men more visual? I like to hear and talk dirty. I feel in in your cock when i know you liked what i said.
Its communication...tell me your preferences. Turning you on and giving you a great experience gets me off! So speak up! (No pun intended) we wish we could read your minds! But we can't...so keep us informed. But dont fake it...i want you to feel free to be you...no judgement...ever