Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm upset that aspd may never come back

Verified Companion Companion GenesisNicole's Avatar
    I feel the same way (waiting for aspd)----i agree with the statement "spend time getting laid to make the time go by).... well i'm waiting--(patiently) but it's gettting rough when i'm so horney!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *curtsy*
    P411~ https://preferred411.com/P20791
    Screening is required. No exceptions.
    $300/hr.; $400/90 mins.; $500/2 hrs; $600/3hrs; $800/4hrs; $1000/5 hrs; $2000/12hrs; $3000/24hrs

Verified Companion Companion Asian Sally's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (genesis78613 @ Feb 17 2009, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I feel the same way (waiting for aspd)----i agree with the statement "spend time getting laid to make the time go by).... well i&#39;m waiting--(patiently) but it&#39;s gettting rough when i&#39;m so horney! [/b]
    Well....Plenty of us over here....every city...... ;)
    <div align='center'>Visit My Website[/url]
    http://www.preferred411.com/austin/asiansally</div>

i&#39;m liking austin&#39;s ladies alot better i think. alot more chat and fun not to mention HOT

Retired Companion

Cool

I miss it too, g-man.

ALL of my reviews are on ASPD. I think that has hurt me more than anything. Not having that source of advertising has also had an affect. On the other hand, I now have profiles on several other sites, so that&#39;s a positive.

I do get lost in the negative affects of the site being down, and forget to be thankful for all of the wonderful men who KNOW me and don&#39;t need an ad to remind them I&#39;m here for them.

I have also had a couple Providers and Hobbyists recommend me. To those, I say THANK YOU! Word of mouth is the best form of advertising, and is so flattering.

I am definitely taking VL&#39;s advice! It does help.

Great advice pamela-yes you are-sosexy.

Kisses All,
    Carey

Verified Companion Sensual Cheri's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (carman @ Feb 18 2009, 10:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    i&#39;m liking austin&#39;s ladies alot better i think. alot more chat and fun not to mention HOT[/b]
    We love to talk... you can&#39;t deny that. But a little less talk and a lot more action would be even better. ;)

Carman: Why not spend some time with ladies you&#39;re already acquainted with? It may not be as exciting as the first time, but think of all the hot fun the increased intimacy would provide. MUAH!
    <div align='center'><span style="font-family:Georgia">... all turned on by the taste of your sin ...</div></span></span>
    <span style="color:#8B0000"><div align=\'center\'>http://sensualcheri.rare-playmate.com</div>

well when all else
    fails there is the dreaded craigslist. but you have to word things a bit different there .i coulndt believe i put in my ad "pm pnly" and voila, as soon as i go to set up my appts, i cant get in!

hey, can i ask if this is the same "gentleman" who hacked last time? was it -damn cant think of his name.or one of his many names

100 GFE special
    436 6 5 3 1 EMAIL ADDRESS

Registered Male (Not Verified) txsacker's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
    Maybe us guys need to venture out to the "Tittie Bars" like the gals have (See their thread). The gals are making a good time out of a bad situation. Or even better...maybe we should go with them! Sounds like a "social" to me[/b]
    CupOfJava, that is the best damn idea I have heard in a long time. That sounds like one hell of a successful social to me.

How do we get that organized?
    "Pardonnez a mes levres car elles trouvent de la joie dans les lieux les plus etranges."
    (Pardon my lips, they find pleasure in unusual places.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2