Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: a little off topic here but this really bothers me...

Verified Companion Companion brittanybella's Avatar
    omg is anyone as disturbed by the recently released photo supposedly taken by police of rihanna after her alleged attack by chris brown???
    i mean when i first heard the story it was bad enough but i figured it was just one of those blown out of proportion deals...rumors flying during grammy time..
    but after seeing the photo...idk it brought me to tears, WHY IS HE NOT IN JAIL???!!!!

I don't give a FUCK, But...I'LL SELL YOU ONE! 💋
    (970)367-7827 text preferred

Miss Brittanybella,

It is very disturbing. The only thing that would justify force would be self-defense (i.e. he was attacked by her). This doesn't appear to be the case in this instance. I hope there is enough evidence to convict him and that the media circus does not make it impossible to get this through the trial process. If he is proved guilty he needs to be penalized. Nothing justifies battery like this. Action like this is extremely detestable to me..

Registered Male (Not Verified) Epicurus's Avatar
    Still in Never Never Land.. Actually I now live in Singapore! Back in Texas for awhile.

Smile

I agree.. It was VERY disturbing. However, I thought his attack was prior to the Grammys and that they both attended, though they both cancelled their performances there. It seems to me it would have been noticed then.

Either way, or anyway.. Any man who does that to a lady needs to be in jail.

TJ :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trader Jack @ Feb 20 2009, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

[/b]
    Change "man" to "male" & I&#39;m with you. He may be the latter but he&#39;s certainly not the former. If you&#39;re capable of inflicting that kind of damage on your partner, you need to walk away LONG before it gets to that point.
    I could just *kiss* your promiscuous mind

I don't keep a lot of secrets
    The ones I do will die with me
    It's not because I'm hiding something
    A trusted friend I try to be

Chris Brown is just another young thug who thinks his actions don&#39;t have consequences. He&#39;s a talented artist, but a failure as a human being.
    The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money usually costs a lot less. -- Brendan Behan
    There is need of variety in sex, but not in love. -- Theodore Reik
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy. -- Steve Martin

I hunt you down All Nightmare Long Ghostface147's Avatar
    I wouldn&#39;t call it disturbing. That picture is pretty tame compared to some of the cases I have seen in other people&#39;s unfortunate situations. Regardless of how tame or troublesome it may be to some people, the bottom line is that it is wrong to lay your hand on a woman. Now whoever leaked out this photo is in for some major ass chewing. Chris Brown is a young person and I know he will get his one day.

Just put him in a jail shower,naked, with a jury of his peers holding a jar of Vaseline.

You have to wonder what her level of co-opeartion with LE and the DA is. As in many cases, she may be denying he is the one who hit her. Happens all the time. If she refuses to press charges and there are no witnesses, the DA is will be have an uphill battle charging him. Add the high powered lawyers, both their record labels wanting this to go away so they can get back to making somebody money, not ending up on court TV in some protracted trial. In the end, you may see this case disappear quietly.

Verified Companion AlexisSoftTouch's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Feb 20 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Chris Brown is just another young thug who thinks his actions don&#39;t have consequences. He&#39;s a talented artist, but a failure as a human being.[/b]
    He needs to be brought down by the big man now! To many celebrities, "literally" get away with murder. Money does not talk in this situation. I say make him a primary example and throw his butt in jail, do not wait for next month,, do it now! !
    Full Body Sensual Massage & Tantra in Houston

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m...t4x6banner.gif

Check out my Yahoo Groups!
    Are you a Massage Enthusiast or interested in the sacred art of Tantra? Meet others of like mind and interest.
    http://www.alexissofttouchlmt.com/Yahoo-Groups.html

281 793 3089 9am - 6pm CST TEXT

Verified Hobbyist CuriouserGeorge's Avatar
    Guys who treat women that way are such pathetic losers. A few years locked up being some thug&#39;s bitch won&#39;t change anything but the poetic justice seems right.
    Currently on secret assignment. I officially disavow any knowledge of my own actions.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (blowpop @ Feb 20 2009, 12:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Chris Brown is just another young thug who thinks his actions don&#39;t have consequences. He&#39;s a talented artist, but a failure as a human being.[/b]
    No talent involved in walking around with your knuckles dragging the ground and beating up women. He obviously needs a taste of his own medicine.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trader Jack @ Feb 20 2009, 10:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    I agree.. It was VERY disturbing. However, I thought his attack was prior to the Grammys and that they both attended, though they both cancelled their performances there. It seems to me it would have been noticed then.

[/b]
    neither attended the grammy&#39;s

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mokoa @ Feb 21 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    No talent involved in walking around with your knuckles dragging the ground and beating up women. He obviously needs a taste of his own medicine.[/b]
    I agree. I remember years ago that my sister came to a wedding of a family friend with bruises on her face and arms. I was pissed! :angry:

Since her soon to be Ex-Husband had no sisters, I am quite certain that he learned a valuable life-lesson in close family ties. That was the last time that he ever touched her.

Indeed, revenge was sweet! ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (brittanybella @ Feb 21 2009, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    neither attended the grammy&#39;s[/b]
    Hi,

I&#39;m just curious....since she is the one that started the "fighting" because of jealously....did she scratch him or slap him and/or they are trying to keep her "dom" side hidden? He has a very dark complexion compared to her...maybe we aren&#39;t hearing the whole story.

Now, don&#39;t get me wrong..I don&#39;t believe a man should hit a woman....but a women in a jealous rage is very dangerous (which I&#39;m sure some of you know :P )!

Sincerely,
    Velvet
    :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wetvelvetsat @ Feb 21 2009, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    Hi,

I&#39;m just curious....since she is the one that started the "fighting" because of jealously....did she scratch him or slap him and/or they are trying to keep her "dom" side hidden? He has a very dark complexion compared to her...maybe we aren&#39;t hearing the whole story.

Now, don&#39;t get me wrong..I don&#39;t believe a man should hit a woman....but a women in a jealous rage is very dangerous (which I&#39;m sure some of you know :P )!

Sincerely,
    Velvet
    :D[/b]
    i understand where you&#39;re coming from...i mean any girl throwing punches can&#39;t exactly be surprised to get what&#39;s she&#39;s giving..
    but i hardly could compare a few scratches or slaps to what the photo reveals...

trust me...i still remember my first time in houston was a few years back...i was living in lake jackson at the time...had a friend that worked at gold cup and she invited me out for one of her coworkers bdays....
    so here i am....6 strippers..me...limo...hitting up these high end posh clubs...
    with a Black eye! lol i still remember being in the bathroom and girls coming up to me saying "girl you should so leave him!"
    ha....thing was...it was my brother....(seems it&#39;s uncalled for to hit a girl UNLEss she&#39;s your sister! and he&#39;s a boxer....)

my point....i&#39;ve taken a hit more than once!
    plus i&#39;m pale! i know what it takes to make a face look like that!
    he didn&#39;t just shove her off..or pop her in the face once or twice to make a point!
    that level of damage takes time and some serious force!

and he&#39;s still not in jail

sad

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast