<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Htowner @ Feb 14 2009, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Obmab&#39;s Blackberry getting hacked only shows a weakness in our ability to protect what needs to stay safe. I don&#39;t think it would be good news for any American ,on either side of the isle. That would seriously be bad news for America .

As for Lexus Lover, don&#39;t get me started. Most who have been here for a while , have seen his true colors ,me being addressed in certain posts more than once or twice. He is smart enough to see which way the elections was going and he stopped posting ever since.
Now I don&#39;t think you are the type who needs a warning from anyone. You can take care of yourself hanging with the boys.
What is there to be warned about. Women read men like a book in any forum. We don&#39;t need a manual. :D[/b]
Well actually LL was the first person to contact me when I posted in the HPF and basically gave me a titty twister, telling me I should considering moving on and it was best being seen but not heard.

Thank you Htowner, I was wondering why I had not seen him post in a bit. Now my nipples have toughened up from posting in the HPF ;) Still miss TDL, he makes me laugh,,, gotta luv’em
It is nice to see most of the frequent fliers here. Although we all do not see eye to eye politically,, I am happy that this forum was opened… God Bless