I have done this many times. I have paid for a young couples groceries that looked like they needed help. I have paid for someone's food at a drive through. However, I have never received such kindness.

I spent a lot of time in the military (31 years). I have been in real life, hand to hand combat in combat zones. I have been through hell and back. Many time I thought I would not make it out with my life. I came home from one of my deployments to find my wife gone, moved in with another man, house empty, and bank account empty. It was a very depressive time for me. I did not get any help.

Since then I have dated, and find that most women are only interested in how much I make, and how I can support them. I turned to this hobby because it is cheaper, and I know what I am getting. I know this is not the best way, but it works for me.

Sometimes I wish a provider would be interested in me as a person, and perhaps get into a relationship with me. Providers are people, and have feelings. They are not just a body to be used. I like passion, and romance. Some can provide this and have a general feeling of getting to know me as a person, and I too get to know them as a person.

Sometimes I wish a provider would not think of the money for time, and spend an afternoon with me. Pretty sure that would not happen since it is all about the money. And this would not be a pay it forward situation, but one can only hope.