Thread: Any legit LMT ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Any legit LMT ?

I have tried the spas and some on rubratings but not worth it.
    They skim on time. Massage is average sometimes just a rub down.
    Any legit LMT with additional perks ?.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by randomg View Post
    I have tried the spas and some on rubratings but not worth it.
    They skim on time. Massage is average sometimes just a rub down.
    Any legit LMT with additional perks ?.
    Don't waste your time on ' sex sites' looking for the massage girls; just go to a real spa and not AMPS ( garbage here in the USA esp if in ATX not DFW/LA/SF/NYC etc) . Pay up; the health benefits as we age are well worth it. Forget the combining of the therapist and the sex worker simply go to this place. Cost me over $250 but felt like a new person after..

https://massagesway.com/

It's upscale, a few in the Domain but you won't feel like in a budget ' spa' ..No trash running around, no annoying children running around with parents who can't discipline them etc. These are very clean facilities, highly trained folks. I went for a massage w the added treatments and returned 4 days later to repeat and left feeling like a new person; all back and cervical issues of tightness, pinched nerves etc just went away like magic. Had a girl the first time second time went with a guy as I am used to massages from some guy we call The Jolly Green Bulgarian Giant the size of the guy from Moonraker but hands 2X that of a 6 foot guy. Best ever. Than you pay him, shower off the oils and pick the beautiful model like girl u want out of over 100 beauties to take care of the rest... Must separate 'wellness' from 'sex' if you want the best of both worlds.

Treat yourself right. ' Pay up for quality'; ' pay down for crap'; go live the good life... or better said, ' As you wish'

Good luck to you.. FYI, full time at these places. Have fun where ever you end up.

I used to see Remi Starling quite a bit. She was a totally high quality LMT, who has done therapeutic work on college / pro athletes. She also offered L1-L3 finishes, and loved Greek, but never skimped on the massage part of the fun. Not sure if she is still providing. If she is, she is very good option.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Do yoi have to be nude ?

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
    I used to see Remi Starling quite a bit. She was a totally high quality LMT, who has done therapeutic work on college / pro athletes. She also offered L1-L3 finishes, and loved Greek, but never skimped on the massage part of the fun. Not sure if she is still providing. If she is, she is very good option.
    Remi was great. Saw her a few times just for massage. Last I heard she was in the Houston area, but no idea if that is still accurate. Last contact was a few months before COVID as she was going through town.