I liked seeking arrangements and was a member for four years until last January. Yes, you did have to work a while with the ladies on site to determine whether to proceed with a "meet", but once parameters were set I found it extremely worthwhile. I've had quite a few great SB experiences. I was in the hobby through aspd and eccie and basically dropped out of the hobby at the end of eccie for seeking arrangements.

However, all that came to a crashing halt in January when notified by seeking arrangements I had violated their policies and was told because I was seeking sex for money, they permanently banned me from the site...after I had just renewed my contract. The only way they could have known this was to view my private messages where the potential sugar babies and I were negotiating arrangements. Beware of what you put in your messages if you do join seeking arrangements. If sex in exchange for money is discussed and they find out....you're banned.

I'm positive I never angered or upset any of the ladies and they subsequently reported me. I had nothing but great experiences messaging and meeting in every case. I think seeking arrangements randomly performs searches to find out what's being discussed on their site between individuals. Personally, I found out the only way to not waste time on a possible meet was to be open before meeting as to what exactly you're looking for. Of course what we considered "mutually beneficial" was never discussed until we had multiple conversations prior to meeting in person. However, somehow seeking arrangements found those messages and banned me.