Quote Originally Posted by loveitdou View Post
The girls here are taking chances and only a handful have come down with the virus.

As far as the violent protesters go--Hell let them infect each other an maybe that will cut down on their gangster like activities- a bunch of brain dead individuals anyway.

I hope you are able finagle your way to Europe, in any case be SAFE!
Working on a way in, if not well just have to ride the storm out. The clubs are kaput for now but there are ' some girls taking chances' and there is Muschi 4 Sale all over the country it's just an underground network the participants all keep the info within and all hope the clubs resume. So sounds much like Spain, open but not open just a little different. This will be the problem w travel to Europe this year it just will not be the same this ' new normal' crap pissing me off. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry when I read proposals that all girls and men will have to wear masks, kissing is forbidden, no blow jobs no pussy eating and can only fuck in doggie or reverse cowgirl to limit exposure. Good luck enforcing that.

The protesters will infect each other and their communities and people not engaged in this atrocious behavior. Terrible harm they are doing to the country amidst a pandemic.