Thanks CK. I have a copy of all the html links, but if the board does go down, the links will be no good, right?

My thoughts on this;
It is a small-minded game people are playing in the cybernet-hobby-world and in all truth, it really bothers me when a hobbyist, providers livelihood, family and identity are put in harm’s way, because of jealousy, greed and competition.

The hobby is a fantasy world and nothing is for real, this means providers being friends and trusting other providers , hobbyist and providers dating and other hobbyist befriending hobbyist. I have seen fantasy friendships and relationships turn real ugly and the aftermath is someone getting threatened, outed, hurt or worse.

Folks should stick to the basis of Hobby etiquette, be polite, respectful of others and their privacy, and respect the hobby as the fantasy world it is. Stop the shit stirring games that are being played amongst the various boards, there is enough of the hobby world to go around without having the high school mentality clichs .

What is a game/ hobby for some is a way of life for me (for the meantime that is). I keep to myself and I like to remain private. I contribute to the board community, because I am a social individual. Do I take these hobby boards seriously? No! The fine line is when people think or take the fantasy into reality. Thank God, it is only a business for me… :P

There is no one you can trust in the hobby world, everyone has a need and an many an underlying agenda, the name of the game is money which eventually turns to greed. I guess what I am trying to say is pure and simple; "love all trust few and row your own canoe".

CK, thank you for looking out for us ladies and as for the small minded hobbyist,, every man for themselves,, what goes around will eventually come around. I think ASPD is a great board, and it is sad to see others who are jealous try to tear it down. Kudos to You and Amber, keep doing what y’all do because you are good at it.