Thread: NEW GIF🔥🔥🔥TRUE GFE- Hot, Wet &Sensual Latina 🔥 NEW HOT PICS🔥 (P316417) Private Incall

Verified Companion Companion SalmaXO's Avatar

NEW GIF🔥🔥🔥TRUE GFE- Hot, Wet &Sensual Latina 🔥 NEW HOT PICS🔥 (P316417) Private Incall

Follow my Twitter @SalmaXO5 & Insta @meet_salma_xo for daily NEW content/ Onlyfans is up! https://onlyfans.com/salmaxoxo

World-class skills, Sexy & Fun Personality

Clean, Safe, Verified & Very Discreet

Convenient Private Location (Heights)

If you are an established gentleman that knows the value of an intelligent, sexy, and an all around exceptional woman you may just have found solid gold. I'm beautiful, sensual, charming, very entertaining & have top notch skills. I offer The GENUINE Girlfriend Experience, that is what separates me from the rest.

Don't take my word for it... Find out for yourself.

I look forward to making your dreams come true...

BEFORE contacting me, please take some time to go over my etiquette & my requirements

When ready to book send all of the requirements to Datesalmaxo@protonmail.com with your oh2 handle on Subject line

Once you have sent screening requirements send me a PM to verify your membership on here with your email address as subject line

Wishlist

Investments 350/hr 550/90min 650/2hr (Outcall +100)
    Visit my website for longer arrangements & a list of my favorite activities**

Most Recent Pics👇🏼
    🥂I will give you The Best Girlfriend Experience Of Your Life🥂
    Well reviewed & P411 Verified

Follow my FREE Onlyfans!
    Cash App $almadoll11
    Newbies are welcome IF you are willing to show ID/No last minute appointments *if you have not been screened* NO AA.

"If you think it’s expensive to hire a professional, wait til you hire an amateur"