Alexis - you raised some decent issues.

First off, while there is the possibility that aspd will again crash, given the level of attention by the board owner, imho the probability of a crash is lower than it was last week. That said,

-- aspd policy on copying reviews is what it is -- don't do it. But, it would only make sense to me, to "save" a review thread, page, in HTML, that is as a browser page. That way you have two tings going for you, one is a copy of what is visible to the world, and indeed you may need that copy sometime or another; another thing you'll have, I think, is a link to that review that you may use or offer elsewhere.

I shouldn't expect too many, or any, reviews being posted here in the near or long term. That's not what HOME2 is about. We built those forums just in case of contingency. You know, like having a fire extinguisher in the kitchen in case the oven or the stove inflames. If you don't have one of those handy, it's a little late to pile in the car to Home Depot or Wal-Mart to get one in case of fire.

I suspect that links to much of anything here will not operate properly because our "front door" is closed to those. Or, it is supposed to be.

We appreciate your keeping this place "private;" some folks just couldn't stop their leaking and have posted elsewhere.

Certainly, I did not expect this site to be kept secret or private very long. That's the way of the 'net these days. And, to a degree, I have some pity for the leakers...that's their way of trying to participate at aspd, too. They couldn't easily follow the rules, bent or broke them too many times and exited through the trap door.

Funny thing is, they "self-identify" by blaring and blaming about aspd elsewhere.

Pretty sad for folks whose satisfaction comes from trying to tear down a community instead of contributing to building one.