Tinman's nailed it with both of his posts in this thread.

I confess I'm guilty of participating more in the Dallas Coed and Locker Room forums than their FW counterparts because there is a much greater chance of a lively discussion in Dallas.

I'm still mourning the loss of the woman formerly known as "Bella" who provided in an upscale gated apt. complex 2.4 miles from my house in SW FW. Now she's a top of the line provider in Dallas, some 54 miles away. My eyesight and deteriorating driving skills are starting to be a limiting factor for that kind of regular routine. She made a business decision to re-locate.

The Hurst area still offers an acceptable set of choices superior to FW's, from AMPs to Independents.

I have a *tentative* first time date with a fairly low-profile provider some 5 or 6 miles from my house later this week. I'm hoping a)the date actually happens; b)she's as good as she looks; c)she's ATF material and repeat business worthy; d)I can write my first oh2 review.

In short, Dallas beats FW in provider options. Don't know how to fix it. There was a guy on the other website who championed FW, even started a FW sub-group, with minimal dues. It was good for what it did. However, it can be forgiven for what it couldn't do: namely, make more women choose FW over Dallas.