There are no "meta-tags" for this board, meaning there is nothing public unless someone here or someone out there with access to the address blabs.

The intent is and will continue to be that this is a private space mainly for folks on the social lists. Currently on the lists for sure; past invites on the lists as well, as long as nothing has happened to cause a removal, I consider them still "vouched."

We all "know" many folks out there and elsewhere who we may consider very reliable. That said, nominations are open, and, if the creeks don't rise, we won't expand access to this community much beyond the original intent.

However, in event of a catastrophe, Austin, Dallas, Houstin, San Antonio staff at aspd supported HOME2 as a temporary gathering place for aspd "refugees" until the main community spaces recover.

Trust me, I don't have an easy, "automated" way of verifying any individual who applies here, much less dozens or hundreds at a time. And if there is such a process within, I haven't had time to search it out, much less deploy it.

One of the biggest functions at aspd that I really admired (when it was working) was the "send a link via email" which helped grow the site, I'm sure.